Cleveland Guardians Thread: CHEAP OWNERSHIP = No Hitting

malibuspeedrace

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

These no fans game don’t look any different from Indians games in previous years. 

Don't sound any different on the radio, either, which is how I always have taken in games that I didn't attend.

It will be really interesting to see how the Indians 'Hoard every mid-level outfielder possible' strategy will play out. You have 4-5 regular spots for Mercado, Naquin, Santana, Deshields, Zimmer, Luplow, Johnson and Reyes. They are going to have to send down some very capable players.

7 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

It will be really interesting to see how the Indians 'Hoard every mid-level outfielder possible' strategy will play out. You have 4-5 regular spots for Mercado, Naquin, Santana, Deshields, Zimmer, Luplow, Johnson and Reyes. They are going to have to send down some very capable players.

Don't forget Bauers.

Then again, maybe you should.

16 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

It depends on the series. However, for me:

1B: Santana

2B: Hernandez

SS: Frankie

3B: Ramirez

LF: Luplow

CF: Oscar Mercado

RF: Naquin

DH: Reyes

8 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Thank nail was driven in the day these schmucks bought the team 

It’s not their fault that they bought two professional sports franchises of their own volition and have been “operating at a loss” for 20 years, despite the 600% increase on the valuation of both franchises...I’m sorry, what were we talking about again?

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

It’s not their fault that they bought two professional sports franchises of their own volition and have been “operating at a loss” for 20 years, despite the 600% increase on the valuation of both franchises...I’m sorry, what were we talking about again?

Its truly embarrassing isnt it? Why can we not just have a nice thing. Thats the hard part of being a baseball fan in a small market--its almost impossible to stay in contention past 3-4 years. Fact is, 2016 was the year. It was the year everything got put togetrher and it was the year to hit the lottery and win it. Buuuuut they blew it. Now comes the tear down and hopefully they can have another run in 8-10 years.

Jose Ramirez and Carlos Carrasco are the ONLY players we currently have under contract after this year. We only have 2 players....on the entire team....who are guaranteed to be here next year. I honestly wouldnt be surprised if they unloaded Lindor/Sunshine and others for as many prospects as they can.

Edited by AkronsWitness