The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

17 minutes ago, Phire said:

Literally the worst thing about the replays/highlights is having to listen to Cris Collinsworth attempt to string together a logical football sentence.

So obviously biased against us. I really hope he gets replaced because that was just such poor taste. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

Just hearing him say “the Philadelphia Eagles are super bowl champs” brings a tear to my eye. 

Side note, how the hell does this man still have brown hair?

Just out of curiosity, but can your boy get a chance at getting a 2nd screen name in the Eagles forum HOF? Like in a Kobe style where they retired #8 and #24?

Eagles_808 was the ringless, constant update guy. 808 is a GDT champion deliverer. 

@Phire @Nabbs4u @Kiltman @Blahman88 @ianlewis16 @ninjapirate @Jroc04 @Hockey5djh

Consider it, if you would. 

Image result for eagles super bowl gif 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 808 said:

Just out of curiosity, but can your boy get a chance at getting a 2nd screen name in the Eagles forum HOF? Like in a Kobe style where they retired #8 and #24?

Eagles_808 was the ringless, constant update guy. 808 is a GDT champion deliverer. 

@Phire @Nabbs4u @Kiltman @Blahman88 @ianlewis16 @ninjapirate @Jroc04 @Hockey5djh

People said you don't mess with tradition......

I only did NFC East games this year and changed the rules, now we have a Lombardi.

You're Welcome

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, 808 said:

Now I'm actually thinking @oland11 hunted the original 808 down, skinned him, and is now assuming the new 808's life. You guys did have an odd coincidental vacancy of the forum. Now, you're both back. But I will happily let @808's skinned face mask in. Just have to sit next to @ianlewis16 at the banquets. 

• Like 2