The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

46 minutes ago, Blahman88 said:

I have a kid now

Do you guys do he paternity leave thing across the pond? That was one of the best parts about having a kid for me. Paid vacation for 6 weeks, another unpaid 6 weeks if you want  it too. 

Just now, 808 said:

Do you guys do he paternity leave thing across the pond? That was one of the best parts about having a kid for me. Paid vacation for 6 weeks, another unpaid 6 weeks if you want  it too. 

When you got made unemployed in December, it doesn't really matter.

FYI we get two weeks paid........and that's it

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, 808 said:

So how's the math work out? How many wives do you need and at what rate do you need to be having kids to have permanent paid vacations?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Phire said:

So how's the math work out? How many wives do you need and at what rate do you need to be having kids to have permanent paid vacations?

Well you would need 9 births a year once every 6ish week to make it a whole year. That would give each lady a 3 month window to heal and get re-impregnated. 

Maybe add a 10th for good measure. 

20 hours ago, Phire said:
20 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

What's up fellas? Haven't posted in a very long time I'm not sure many even remember me lol EaglesFly58High was my other account on the old site.  What an incredible year and time this is. Wanted to share this picture with you guys from the parade hopefully the link works .. I'm a noob ha https://ibb.co/ejdysc

Welcome back bruh, I do remember you. 

As do I. Welcome back into the fold. ?

On 2/28/2018 at 4:51 PM, Phire said:

Great plan, until you have to actually raise them, or pay child support. Have fun.

On 2/28/2018 at 4:20 PM, 808 said:

Wait that's a thing in Cali?

Don't think it is over here.