The 2017 Philadelphia Eagles are the Super Bowl Champions

Phire

21 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

the tom vs time one?

Yeah, I think that's it.  They were saying how they basically had it built to essentially ending with Tom winning the SB, and now the director said he has re-do the whole thing because he lost.

Edited by jonu62882

21 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So

When will we see how the Eagles Super Bowl ring looks like?

For sure after the new league year starts in March. Maybe some time between then and the owner’s meetings in May, in terms of my best guess. Hopefully they don’t do it like the NBA, where they don’t get it until opening night of next season. I believe NFL raises the SB banner for that game. 

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Anyone else ever just randomly get happy as hell throughout the day when you remember the Eagles won the Super Bowl? Sometimes it still feels surreal.

Yep all the time. I will say though. Even though I've always rocked Eagles gear Win , Lose or Draw. I find myself intentionally wear something Eagles related every day since the SB.

This way people are reminded when they see me. Strangers included.?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Anyone else ever just randomly get happy as hell throughout the day when you remember the Eagles won the Super Bowl? Sometimes it still feels surreal.

Yes. Every day. Hell, every morning I wake up happy. I might not have a bad day for the rest of my life. Guess our Eagles obsession finally paid off lol.

I almost want to go out and put myself in bad situations to test the limits of Eagles Super Bowl euphoria.

Get arrested and disbarred? But Eagles doe.
Get with a Texas 4? But Eagles doe.
Bad breakup? But Eagles doe.
Have two kids, be a drama teacher, and drive a minivan? But Eagles doe.

• Like 1