Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

15 minutes ago, CriminalMind said:

Pickup Spencer Ware now.

Potential league winning if the put Hunt on the commissioner x list

I already owned him in two leagues but honestly this just makes me think Andy Reid will pass the ball on every play lol

He already forgets he has a running back sometimes. 

1 hour ago, N4L said:

I already owned him in two leagues but honestly this just makes me think Andy Reid will pass the ball on every play lol

He already forgets he has a running back sometimes. 

Thankfully, Ware is a solid pass catcher. 

I have Hunt as well (traded for him right before the deadline...ugh), and I Had originally had Ware, then dropped ware during the bye week, and just picked him back up again, thankfully. Grateful nobody snatched him up. 

In different leagues, I got Gordon, Fournette and Hunt

My stud are RB's are like the starting lineup of Mr. Burns's Softball Team. Keep that nerve tonic away from Alvin Kamara!

side note: of course Kareem Hunt is the one I have in Dynasty.....

2 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have been hearing some rumblings about Darrell Williams might be the guy for KC, not Ware. Any Cheifs fans or people more knowledgeable know if this might be the case?

I came here to post this. I feel like they like Spencer ware as the 3rd down guy but I am not sold on him as a 20 touches kind of guy. 

So I was watching some college tape on the guy because I had never heard of him before. He is talented. Great vision and footwork. Very natural runner. 

He went to LSU which means he must have been highly recruited and then was buried on the depth chart.. 

I think there is a reason that they kept 4 running backs on their roster when they hardly ever play their second runner (ware) and they aren't a running team. They must REALLY like the kid. I am picking him up in every league I have room for him 

He is listed as their third running back right now but I think that is going to change really quickly 

Another guy you can look to add is Kenneth Dixon if you are looking for lottery tickets. I've mentioned him a few times but he might get activated tomorrow by 4 est (otherwise he will have to wait one more week) 

15 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

I have been hearing some rumblings about Darrell Williams might be the guy for KC, not Ware. Any Cheifs fans or people more knowledgeable know if this might be the case?

Please no, I won the Ware lottery in my league and want to ride him to the ship.

15 hours ago, Daimonas said:

Man who should i use spencer ware over? DJ moore, James White, or Joe Mixon? White has been a bit underwhelming lately.

I'm using him over Tevin Coleman this week without second guessing it. I like DJ Moore a lot against the Bucs this week so probably not him. With Michel and Buckethead back for NE, I think there's some big usage conerns for White so I'd play Ware for sure. Mixon I'm on sure of, wary of the Bengals offense in general but he's definitely talented. 

I got first round byes in all my leagues I got the Bears defense, so I avoid the Bears vs Rams matchup. Should I be looking for a replacement defense for week 15 when they play Green Bay? The Packers offense doesn't seem the one to fear right now.

Archived