Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

Brate and Doyle are my tight ends but Doyle is out for the year. My top two FA options are Vernon Davis and Jonnu Smith. Brate is too TD reliant for me to have him as a lock every week so I need another TE. 

Smith or Davis?

Also available are Higbee, Everett, Andrews, and Lacosse.

Need a WR for the 1st week in the playoffs. Luckily my whole team is set except for 1 spot: Non-PPR

DJ Moore @ TB(Great matchup and strong performance for 2 weeks)

Josh Reynolds @ Detroit(Done well when Kupp is out but still a #3 WR on a team with Gurley)

Adam Humphries vs Carolina(Team loves to throw, gets TDs but still a lot of mouths to feed)

The rest of my starters are: Hunt-A.Jones-Michel-Beckham-Kelce

16 hours ago, N4L said:

@John232 did you win? 

I did! 

I subbed out Lockett for Landry last second...oops. Also could have subbed in C. Davis. 

He started J. Richard and Kittle at flex, that was the difference. 

Next week I'm playing the 1 seed (we do a two week format after WC round, so two games: total score advantage advances to championship game)

Other guy has Thielen, Conner, Juju, all of the jaguars RB's, Adams, Kelce and Brees. He'll probably Flex Gus Edwards and run with Yeldon. 

I'm throwing out Lockett, Moore, Hilton, M. Thomas, Barkley, Kamara, Bears D, Newton and...Brate (had OJ Howard). 

With Reed being questionable, I’m going to IR him just in case.  My question is, should I grab Davis or Smith from Tennessee? 

If Reed is a go, he’s in the lineup. This is just an insurance move in case he doesn’t.

Davis @ Philadelphia 

Smith vs Jets     

It is PPR. 

1 hour ago, BillSabre said:

With Reed being questionable, I’m going to IR him just in case.  My question is, should I grab Davis or Smith from Tennessee? 

If Reed is a go, he’s in the lineup. This is just an insurance move in case he doesn’t.

Davis @ Philadelphia 

Smith vs Jets     

It is PPR. 

I am a big Jonnu Smith fan. I picked him up a few weeks ago when kittle and gronk were on their bye. He is very solid and one of the few weapons Mariota has on that offense. 

He is worth owning for the ROS as well, not just this week. 

So in one of my leagues I need to win and have another guy lose to clinch a bye for the playoffs. If that doesn't happen, heree's what concerns me....

In week 14 (first week of playoffs) the Rams play the Bears. I have Jared Goff as my QB and the Bears as my Defense. Should that be a concern or not really?

Archived