We Should Trade Preston Smith This Offseason

MKnight82

Trying to be like the Patriots is totally impossible for this team. First they have the following: Great owner and Front Office, GOAT HC, GOAT QB, draft incredibly well and find talent in free agency.  The Redskins have the following: Horrible owner & front office, average HC, average QB, draft average and do about average on free agents. So it's simple: The Pats are a overall team with one goal: Win Superbowls! The Redskins overall goal: Make Dan money and hope to get into the playoffs! The last 27 years prove my case excellently.

54 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

Why in the world you do it escapes me, but I am glad you do!

To be perfectly honest, it escapes us as well (while I may be speaking out of turn for @Thaiphoon, I doubt it).

I think it's some twisted version of Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

29 minutes ago, Woz said:

To be perfectly honest, it escapes us as well (while I may be speaking out of turn for @Thaiphoon, I doubt it).

I think it's some twisted version of Stockholm Syndrome at this point.

They're both parents:

They're used to childish arguments....

You'd think after all this time you two (MKnight and turtle) could be civil with each other. The maturation is disappointing, and somewhat hilarious.

1 minute ago, footy_29 said:

They're both parents:

They're used to childish arguments....

You'd think after all this time you two could be civil with each other. The maturation is disappointing.

This is civil.  You should see what we used to post.  

Mknight and I agree on as much as we disagree on, it’s just we don’t argue back and forth on what we agree on because why would we? ? 

I’m a glass is half full guy while most of this forum is Glass is ALL empty types. 

We definintely agree on Cousins and drafting Dlineman, inside linebackers and running backs.

Gets a little hazy after they, particularly if anyone brings up the S word, because to some that’s the dirtiest word in the world.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

This.  Hard to take someone seriously when they continually argue to stay the course when it hasn’t worked for 20 years.

Okay, I took a teasing shot at @turtle28. Let's not turn this into another wrestling match, please?

Archived