2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

At this point I'm all in on Melvin as our CB signing. If we don't land him, it's going to be Davon House and maybe another 3rd tier guy like him, at best.

Plz sign Melvin, Boundry would be set, draft Ward or James and we'd have a decent secondary from the hole we've put ourselves in there.

2 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

That's a lot for Carrie. Damn near what Breeland and Colvin got. Any CB worth a damn at this point is going to cost $7 mil or so. Just have to pay it.

more these CB's get scooped up, the more I like the Breeland deal tbh

Frightening thought! The CB market has already dried up and a lot of guys were way overpaid. A guy who was benched and did not play in the Super Bowl got 62 million dollars over 4 years. That is madness of great proportions. 

I don't want a CB in round 1 unless Ward falls to us. I want a pass rush, 2 to be honest in rounds 1 and 2. I'd like a WR and a few CB's as well but not likely to happen. Oh, and a TE. 

If Tyrann Mathieu wants to be in a place where's there's a culture of winning. Then we should give whatever money we planned to give to Trumaine Johnson and have it given to him.

This little dude is like a mini Polamalu. He would definitely have a Woodson-like impact for us if we land him.

You know what...from that tweet, Pittsburgh would be the perfect team he's looking for.

Archived