2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Another one to cross the off the list.

Now it down to:

Fuller (if Bears choses not to match)

Breeland (if he can sort his foot out)

Revis (Plug and play in Pettine scheme)

Byron Maxwell (what's the knock on him?)

Darby in a trade if rumors about him being available are true.

Cockrell or Marcus Williams (A throw of a dart)

DRC (re-visit if FA and draft doesnt work out)

1 minute ago, ugLymayNe said:

Wait so people are #upsetonline about not signing an injury prone dude? I mean, I wouldn't have minded the idea but signing him was a "well i fit works"

Just making a joke. ‘Melvin’ is another term for nerd.

Melvin is a player I wanted the Packers to sign.  I wanted to be able to say, "Melvin!" the way this short Asian man yelled it in the movie Tremors any time he did something bad, but also when he did something good:

I am sad that Melvin signed with the Raiders, but I am hopeful that the Packers will sign a better option to play the cornerback position for the 2018 season. 

9 minutes ago, ugLymayNe said:

Barf.

Felt the same way about Trumaine Johnson's slow *** too. Both of them are just more expensive/younger versions of Davon House

Yeah there is not much separating those two (House and Breeland) that spans the 6 million difference per year gulf at this point IMO; I do think Melvin was worth that contract though. 

^It will not be good if House signs elsewhere and the Bears match our offer sheet.  That would be bad, and it would make me feel nervous about what might happen.  At the same time, I will continue hoping for some good news at cornerback.  I am hopeful we are the team House could have a deal with soon.

7 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

^It will not be good if House signs elsewhere and the Bears match our offer sheet.  That would be bad, and it would make me feel nervous about what might happen.  At the same time, I will continue hoping for some good news at cornerback.  I am hopeful we are the team House could have a deal with soon.

this is nice. be like this

10 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

What would be worse is if the Bears signed House first and then matched the Fuller offer....

Just now, dafreak said:

What would be worse is if the Bears signed House first and then matched the Fuller offer....

This is a move I would very not like.  If this was to happen in some unfortunate series of events, I would find myself unable to maintain my current calm demeanor, and I would revert back to excessive capital letters and an abundance of exclamation marks.  I would be very upset if this happened, and I hope that it does not. 

Archived