2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Is that 20% will get a DUI or if you add up the total of DUI and divide by the adult population it calculates to 20%?   With some individuals having 5+ DUI, the number could be skewed.  

it's likely skewed by this, but the order of magnitude still surprised me. I wouldn't have guessed it was even in that ball-park. From what I gathered, that roughly 1/5 number comes from a combo of 'new' violators, while counting for repeat offenders (but not repeat, repeat offenders).

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

it's likely skewed by this, but the order of magnitude still surprised me. I wouldn't have guessed it was even in that ball-park. From what I gathered, that roughly 1/5 number comes from a combo of 'new' violators, while counting for repeat offenders (but not repeat, repeat offenders).

If 50% those that are ticketed with DUI are repeat offenders and that is factored in, then the number is skewed a good amount.  it would drop to like 15%.  There are ample individuals that are on DUI 3, 4, 5+ and it would skew the statistic that much more.

I do not know, but it certain matters how the 1/5 is being calculated.

On ‎2‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 9:27 PM, Rodjahs12 said:

After seeing the compensation for Peters, I feel my opinion on him has been justified. No logical reason a player as highly thought of as him on a rookie deal is traded that cheap unless he’s a dirtbag. Glad we’re not going to be the team paying him and I would MUCH rather throw that kind of money at Trumaine Johnson. 

Kudos to the Chiefs for trading away the guy that was recruiting players to kneel during the anthem. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Kurt Coleman just cut by CAR. Depending on how much Morgan Burnett wants, and how the GB front office views Derwin James, he'd be someone I'd talk to for a short term deal. 

Kurt Coleman could have laid Rodgers out and probably gotten away with it I think twice in that Panthers game, but like a class act he didn't.  I remember because I pointed it out here.  I'd love for us to sign him. 

Archived