2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

15 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

More than a few members of this board feel like Justo unapologetically stole the work that pushed his name into the obscure spotlight that is NFL draft coverage "fame".

For people that develop original content, that left a bad taste in some people's mouth. 

He’s hustling trying to make it. It’s pretty cool. He’s written a few places. He’s failed quite a few projects. He’s out there trying to carve out a cool job for himself. I respect that.

But he’s no different than the people who’ve been posting here for 10+ years and he absolutely stole content from here. As has JB Hirschorn.

3 hours ago, cannondale said:

Opinions vary. He also pointed out King last year. I'll listen to your podcast too if you want to link it

Justo's only valuable contribution was directly stolen from another FF poster. 

Anything that's actually his own, such as the "CB" metrics/analysis he championed last year are a total crock.

He fully expected no one would check his work. Then someone put together a spreadsheet for every CB drafted since '09 and he was completely wrong *shocker*.

I'd rather listen to Arrigo.

justis pretty regularly mentions that he almost completely based that little metric thing he does w/ edge rushers from waldo. i dont think he "jacked" it or anything. he made it more known to a different/larger outside audience. it became a big part of his twitter appeal w/ ppl that didn't know who he was, but he never claimed to have solely came up with it, he's just presenting information. 

i dont care though. justo was my guy when he used to post here. cool to see him doing well and like to see him getting more and more attention in the draft community on twitter there. people seem bitter saying "he's just another message board poster." nah he works harder than 99% of the people here and figured out to make money doing the **** most of us do as a non-financially connected hobby. he did use a system made by another dude, who didn't (to my knowledge) actively to try to disperse this information outside of this forum. he gave him credit. did yall want this little formula thing to stay a secret? 

again i dont care, just seems weird when dudes from this forum start making money doing this stuff and stop posting here and then become like villains or memes for lack of better a better term. 

5 hours ago, jfinley88 said:

justis pretty regularly mentions that he almost completely based that little metric thing he does w/ edge rushers from waldo. i dont think he "jacked" it or anything. he made it more known to a different/larger outside audience. it became a big part of his twitter appeal w/ ppl that didn't know who he was, but he never claimed to have solely came up with it, he's just presenting information. 

i dont care though. justo was my guy when he used to post here. cool to see him doing well and like to see him getting more and more attention in the draft community on twitter there. people seem bitter saying "he's just another message board poster." nah he works harder than 99% of the people here and figured out to make money doing the **** most of us do as a non-financially connected hobby. he did use a system made by another dude, who didn't (to my knowledge) actively to try to disperse this information outside of this forum. he gave him credit. did yall want this little formula thing to stay a secret? 

again i dont care, just seems weird when dudes from this forum start making money doing this stuff and stop posting here and then become like villains or memes for lack of better a better term. 

He blocked me for saying he took it from him...

18 hours ago, cannondale said:

Heard on a podcast that Tramon, Davon, and Fuller were the only guys available that met the Packers criteria at CB

Phillip Gaines, Dontae Johnson, Vontae Davis, David Amerson are all (undeniably) "Packers CB's" based on Justo's wacky criteria. 

Hayden and Colvin didn't have numbers due to injury.

Tramon nor Fuller are Packers CBs based on what Justo presented last season.  (a.k.a. he's talking out of his derriere in an attempt to make himself sound smart, and I'm 100% certain he doesn't have the metrics/data to back it up.) In fact, Fuller's 6.9 3C and Tramon's 6.95 3C drills would've excluded them from the Packers type CBs (based on the 6.87 3C threshold Justo championed last year). 

5 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

2014, the last time he attributed the work to Waldo. 

http://draftbreakdown.com/2014/02/27/math-rushers/

Since then, he's regularly introduces himself as the creator of "Force Players" or whatever he decided to rename it.  

I like how people think he should work for an NFL team that tag him all the time. Why? You could pay a monkey to input that numbers and he didn't even come up with the damn thing.

Also that's pathetic. Afaik Waldo doesn't care because he's busy having a real legitimate career so I guess I shouldn't care either 

Archived