2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

You should be his agent. 

Ha... I just want an already crowded WR corps to become more crowded to facilitate a trade. 

To be fair... That's the type of WR LA likes... Just look at Mike Williams. 

3 minutes ago, Cadmus said:

Posted this in the NFL News, but these seem to be the most likely destinations for Dez. 

Patriots, Ravens, Colts, Bears, Bills, Panthers, Cardinals, 49ers (Garcon health?) 

The Montreal Alouettes :)

Dez is super emotional so he'll be making his decision on that and not what would possibly be his best option. He's already all over twitter in his feelings about it and saying it's personal and retweeting stuff about him signing with the Giants, Eagles or Redskins.

Think he'll end up in Washington in the end

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Dez is super emotional so he'll be making his decision on that and not what would possibly be his best option. He's already all over twitter in his feelings about it and saying it's personal and retweeting stuff about him signing with the Giants, Eagles or Redskins.

This is the biggest reason I don't want him.  Dez hasn't even done anything bad as a person or stupid or majorly unsportsmanlike like Beckham and such.  He's really not a bad person at all and hasn't even complained about targets all that much in his career.  He is, however, extremely bipolar, and I just think that type of personality is a bad thing for any team.  Bipolar disorder is very difficult to deal with.  Trust me, I'm bipolar.  Imagine a Horizon in that locker room. 

Archived