2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

2 minutes ago, Haha21 said:

I thought we had 17.5 mil in cap right now with half dedicated to the up coming draft class?

Packers deal with Aaron Rodgers is all but finalized, they're just waiting on the Cousins contract details to come out to make some final tweaks. That'll be huge for Green Bays cap situation.

3 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

Add the Saints to the list of teams also targeting FA CB's

They have no QB and really want Graham too. Saints only have about 30m in cap and won't be able to give a longterm deal to a 39 year old QB to spread cap hit.

They'll have to choose one or the other as they obviously will bring back Brees.

23 minutes ago, Brit Pack said:

Sean Smith is going to jail for a year for assault. Only thing he'll be covering is his ***

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/12/report-sean-smith-gets-a-year-in-jail-in-plea-deal/

You guys need more imagination.  If we were the only team to offer weekly cakes with files baked into them, he could still make the games.  

5 minutes ago, LacyIsGood said:

Tavon Austin could be interesting in Green Bay...

As a return guy and WR challenge to Davis -- yeah - but hasnt his career been marked by more "expectation" than actual production?

I've not checked his stats....just seems that way to me.

Just now, LacyIsGood said:

It depends on what his problems are.  If his problem is learning an offense or route running, ain't no damn way we get him.  If his problems are something else, I agree.

I want L. Webb.  Ravens just cut him.  Sign all the cornerbacks. 

Just now, Leader said:

As a return guy and WR challenge to Davis -- yeah - but hasnt his career been marked by more "expectation" than actual production?

I've not checked his stats....just seems that way to me.

I see him as the WR/RB hybrid.  Instantly upgrades the athleticism on offense.

9 minutes ago, LacyIsGood said:

I'm gonna be perfectly honest... if McVay couldn't get anything out of him in a modern offense, I don't think I'd care to see him in GB

Archived