2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

5 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I watched that video too haha. I remember being in a game thread here one of the last couple years and he made a couple good plays and posting who the hell is this guy...

I guess there probably aren't that many highlight reels out there for him, but the situation kind of reminds of Hyde or Heyward for us previously. We like him, just haven't slotted him in our long term plans for one reason or another (injuries, rebuild ongoing, etc.). Would make a difference for us next year.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I'd hope their focus is more on defense.

I believe that to be the case. But Gute isn't messing around. If they have any interest, regardless of how weak/strong it is, he's letting it be known (to them and their agents). 

Just now, Slinky said:

I believe that to be the case. But Gute isn't messing around. If they have any interest, regardless of how weak/strong it is, he's letting it be known (to them and their agents). 

Good to hear!

He probably saw some jackwagon already made a www.firegute.com and wants to redeem himself.

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

Anyone else get the feeling this is more for us, the fans, than anyone else. Hatred for TT is directly proportional to the meaningless twitter chatter he purposely failed to generate.

1 minute ago, marky mark said:

Would absolutely love adding Robinson. Would be a monster with him and Adams outside with Rodgers throwing them the ball. I just don't see how they can compete with what Chicago, SF, perhaps the Browns or Jets can throw out there $$$ wise. He'd basically have to accept less for the benefit of getting to catch passes from Rodgers

2 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Anyone else get the feeling this is more for us, the fans, than anyone else. Hatred for TT is directly proportional to the meaningless twitter chatter he purposely failed to generate.

It really was remarkable how upset people got when the Packers were never connected to any free agents.

And how equally shocked those people were that they didn't see certain FA signings coming.

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Would absolutely love adding Robinson. Would be a monster with him and Adams outside with Rodgers throwing them the ball. I just don't see how they can compete with what Chicago, SF, perhaps the Browns or Jets can throw out there $$$ wise. He'd basically have to accept less for the benefit of getting to catch passes from Rodgers

SF, CLE, NYJ make the most sense. I wouldn't want to go to Chicago if I were a WR.

3 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Don't think that's the case, Gute obviously has a different style wanting to be in every conversation possible. I like it.

2 minutes ago, deltarich87 said:

I like Robinson. But coming off an ACL always scares me. 

4 minutes ago, oldmansmell said:

Anyone else get the feeling this is more for us, the fans, than anyone else.

FA Players will often choose a different city IF they have options. All TT did was spare us the endless public rejections.
It doesn't matter what Das Gute wants, what matters is what the young millionaires and their wives want... and for the most part, it ain't Dairy-Air

Archived