Were you there at the parade?

Danger

Did you attend the Super Bowl LII victory parade?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Did you attend the Super Bowl LII victory parade?

Can’t wait to watch the parade and speeches, I was way too far away to hear them...the set up around the art museum was a little lack luster outside of the immediate area. They knew fans would be way back...at least put speakers if not video boards. Would’ve helped it not be such a mosh pit 

im glad I went, to say I was there, but unless you got there super early it was rough.

saw 3 fights: two were Bros vs under the bridge people. One was a pats girl getting her hair almost ripped out by a eagles chick.

sisters friends got harassed by a bunch of uppity trash moms for accidentally brushing one of their beloved kids. Moms got the crowd to chant a—holes at them as they left.

all the portapotties roofs collapsed in from people sitting on them

bunch of Black Guys were throwing trash at a cop car from atop said portapotties, when the officer got out they just shooter Free Meek over everything 

Would’ve gotten just a contact high from a Verrry generous crowd

couple bullseyes with beer cans at peoples heads that were in the trees

I feel like I was in a weird area

3 hours ago, RBreezy said:

Was there for a decent amount of time. So many freakin people

One of those things where you can just point at it and say you were there, that’s about it haha

Well put. Glad I went, but it is was so crowded. Tried to get as close to Art Museum as possible, but only managed to get to beginning of the Parkway. You really could not move.

I didn’t go. I skiied lol. Big crowds give me major anxiety so this would have been awful. I saw a bunch of friend’s Snapchat stories and they were like 10 rows deep just to see the players. I just didn’t want to deal with the anxiety or the hassle of public transit. 

Archived