The Official Michigan Wolverines Thread

1King

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Line should be about +10 but Michigan has a solid chance this year unlike years past. The offense looks really good and unless Don Brown has another blackout game this one will be close.

Michigan is going to play as hard as they have all year against us. It’s going to be incredibly close.

15 hours ago, SBLIII said:

Line should be about +10 but Michigan has a solid chance this year unlike years past. The offense looks really good and unless Don Brown has another blackout game this one will be close.

Offense looks good but have been playing some pretty avg defenses. Now they are going up against one of, if not the best defense in the nation. A defense that has more talent than the offense, unlike the past 4-5 games Michigan has played in. I don’t trust Patterson or better get fear him. 

Joel broke it down pretty good. Harbs can coach, I firmly believe that. He is the right guy for the job.

Some Michigan fans just have extremely high standards and expect to be at OSU’s level. I never understood that either because OSU got to where they are due to extreme luck and good hirings. Jim Tressell was a good hire, but Meyer was just luck and timing.

Edited by candyman93

10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Joel broke it down pretty good. Harbs can coach, I firmly believe that. He is the right guy for the job.

Some Michigan fans just have extremely high standards and expect to be at OSU’s level. I never understood that either because OSU got to where they are due to extreme luck and good hirings. Jim Tressell was a good hire, but Meyer was just luck and timing.

Yeah Urbz was luck and timing but tOSU still would have landed a top tier HC tho. tOSU should have been able to pull any coach they wanted. tOSU got lucky this time around that Urb potentially developed a HC that might be better than him to replace him

• Like 1

This is just Michigan, OSU got Urbz and beat us to being a power while we settled for Brady Hoke to fix the program. By the time Harbs came it was too late. CFB is 5 programs, Michigan wont be one again. Nothing to be done honestly but it makes it just impossible to really care anymore. I'm barely a fan at this point. Why bother, there just is no way to vault that wall.

34 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Harbs can coach. I just don’t have an answer for them beating OSU. Yesterday was just 2 things:

1. Michigan made a crap ton of mistakes.

2. OSU is the worst team to make mistakes against.

Without the mistakes it was still a longshot to win. But you cant win for sure with all the mistakes.

Play a mistake free first half and its a tie at halftime and you have a shot.