The Reuben Foster Legal File Thread

J-ALL-DAY

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp, he's definitely going to be suspended six games minimum now.

Lets see if he will still be on the team. 

Edit: Just read he is getting accused of hitting her 8-10 times in the head. Time to let him go. 

also up to 11 years in prison? yeah he's as good as gone. Fair to say bye bye nfl career?

I don't know about his NFL career, he will get another chance since he is a supreme talent, but those details are horrible. 

Lets see if Lynch cuts him in the next few days. 

Our best defender is gone...Big blow to the defense and he won't be easy to replace. 

This may not be the right thread but I also noticed in yesterday's news that Aldon showed up for his ankle monitoring visit to the police with a BAC of .4! That's 5 times the legal driving limit and probably a fatal level for a non heavy drinker.

1 minute ago, big9erfan said:

This may not be the right thread but I also noticed in yesterday's news that Aldon showed up for his ankle monitoring visit to the police with a BAC of .4! That's 5 times the legal driving limit and probably a fatal level for a non heavy drinker.

Hope he gets some help. My cousin just recently accepted his fate and went to rehab and has been six months sober. He was probably on the level of Aldon when it came to drinking or even worse. 

Aldon's football career is over, but now lets just hope he gets his life in order. 

On 2/12/2018 at 10:57 AM, y2lamanaki said:

I'm with those who say cut him now. Even those leopards that do supposedly "change their spots" (Adam Jones, Josh Gordon) do so only after a long period of time and many failings. I'm not interested in waiting and suffering through. 

My opinion has remained the same. 

Archived