BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

55 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Just give Ruskie a 2 man board of the highest drafted IRL players who weren't in BDL imo. 

I'm against this because he was aware of the scramble and had plenty of time to literally do exactly this. 

Eh, he's new, on vacation and the no.2 in the list. He goes down 15 places if he fails to put something in. 

Cuba on the other hand are what, 10th or something? Quite a few players go into the list and they aren't really disadvantaged too much - they'll lose out on 5 spots in the order. 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Haha I didn't remember putting Noteboom so high but happy to get him. Lot of faith in McVay and I think he's a good shout to start next year.

He was later on our list cause it wasn't a need, but I love his situation.  He just needs to follow Whitworth around like a puppy next year.

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Just give Ruskie a 2 man board of the highest drafted IRL players who weren't in BDL imo. 

It's all good fam, appreciate the looking out but it is what it is, I'm not rescheduling my vacation or my phone interview I had today (huge for me, if I get that offer I may be looking at a mega increase from another firm) or the fact that I met up with my best friend afterwords and I have gotten ****faced and then wings and then avengers and omg amazing movie.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's all good fam, appreciate the looking out but it is what it is, I'm not rescheduling my vacation or my phone interview I had today (huge for me, if I get that offer I may be looking at a mega increase from another firm) or the fact that I met up with my best friend afterwords and I have gotten ****faced and then wings and then avengers and omg amazing movie.

I'm seeing it Wednesday after my last law exam of the year.  

But try to send in a couple guys by tomorrow.  Don't want you to lose out.  

• Like 1