BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

20 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Love the Orlando Brown pick. 

In terms of upside, not sure how much of difference there is between Lorenzo Carter and Marcus Davenport.

Yeah, Lorenzo is crazy athletic.

19 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He's got an interesting skill set.

We really liked Corbett too.  Only concern is him making that transition to the inside where I don't think he has ever played before.

15 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Dude... 

Ah, the old white text gets yet other.

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I get concerned someone moves Carter to an edge position. His floor is relatively solid.

I hope they don't.  He was very good off-ball.

Round 4:

4.1 -  Seoul Dragons - Tim "Don't" Settle, DT, VTech - I'm not going to make the obvious joke, Settle provides some okay value here and helps out at a position of need. B+ grade.

4.2 - Hawaii Nightmares - Dallas Goedert, TE, South Dakota State - If he doesn't end up with a Gogurt sponsorship his career will never have lived up to it's full potential, getting the 2nd best TE in the draft this late is pretty solid as well. B grade.

4.3 - Camden HoodRodents - Tyrell Crosby, OT, Oregon - After the O-line prospects have been picked clean Crosby was the 4th best one left on my BB (70th overall) don't hate the pick but I don't think he's worth it here. C+ grade.

4.4 - Gotham Gashslayers - Kerryon "Big" Johnson, RB Auburn - Don't really have any thoughts on Johnson but he's a good get here. B grade.

4.5 - Long Beach Leprechauns - Sam Hubbard,DE, OSU - I don't think Hubbard is anythign special but he's a solid edge rusher and at the very least should be a solid rotational guy. B grade.

4.6 - Orlando Ospreys - Dante Pettis, WR, Washington - Bloody great returner, not sure he's going to do too well at the next level given he seems on the thinner side but he could be a Tyler Lockett esque player only a lot healthier. B- grade.

4.7 - Berlin Blitzkrieg - Kolton "Child Molestor" Miller, OT, UCLA - I like this pick considering Miller was the best o-lineman left on my board, still he's a bit raw and could use some good coaching to get up to his talent level. B+ grade.

4.8 - Orlando Ospreys - Nathan Shepherd, DT, Fort Hays state - No idea who this guy is so I can't judge the pick all that well, I'll give it a C+ to be neutral still I feel like he could've been taken a bit later. C+ grade.

4.9 - Gotham Gashslayers - Deon Cain, WR - Clemson - Big fan of Clemson WRs and Cain looks to be another solid product from them, should be a solid WR compliment to Thomas/Landry. B grade.

4.10 - Cuba Smugglers - Malik Jefferson, ILB, Texas - Like the pick considering Cuba's LB corps is a wasteland of no talent scrubs and Jefferson was the best LB left on the board. B+ grade.

4.11 - Oklahoma City Rashes - Anthony "T.J" Miller, WR, Memphis - According to google he plays baseball so bust. - B grade.

4.12 - Camden Hood Rats - DeShon "The next Eric Berry" Elliott, S, Texas - Had him at 55 on my BB, this is a good pick. B grade.

4.13 - Louisiana Jizz  - Equanimeous"The Horse Guy" St. Brown, WR, Notre Dame - Not crazy about the trade up for a medicore WR prospect especially considering Louisiana's glaring lack of starters in the secondary, Brown's a solid WR but he doesn't do anything special to set him apart. C+ grade.

4.14 - Singapore Sentinels - Jessie Bates III, S, Wake Forest - Singapore's first pick of the draft, meh Singapore could use the safety help so this works. B grade.

4.15 - Orlando Ospreys - Fred "Greek God" Warner, LB, BYU - According to google Jamie Collins but crap in run support, meh not the worst Orlando pick this draft. C+ grade.

4.16 - Rome Eternals - Braden "wait for it" Smith, G, Auburn - Had him at 66 on my BB, this is a solid pick. B grade.

Best Pick: Berlin Blitzkrieg - Kolton "Child Molestor" Miller, OT, UCLA - Kolton was the only top 40 (aside from Chubb/Key) prospect left so I feel like getting him in the 4th deserves this honor. 

Worst Pick: Nothing stood out as terrible this round so no Worst Pick.

• Like 1