BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Maybe if you didnt find the peewee champs it might mayyer.

That included Russian fishermen.  Unless you want to say that North Arctic Russian fishermen don't count as real Russians.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jlash said:

@BleedTheClock tell everyone what I got in RJ McIntosh please.

Richard Seymour ceiling.

Desmond Bryant floor.

He's got nasty interior pass rush moves and flashes brilliance in the run game. He's apparently out of shape or just plain lazy, because at times, he get destroyed on single blocks by guys that he has been lighting up all game long. He's a very inconsistent player, but his flashes of brilliance lead me to believe he's going to be a pro bowl player if he can hone in his talent. But he's insanely gifted and with some polish, conditioning, and coaching, McIntosh can become a superstar.

I do question his fit in a 3-4, as I don't think he plays with great hand usage in the run game. This is going to make him easy to block when he's head up over an OT. I think he's at his best playing a pure 43 UT spot. Or even 2T on the weak side. But I don't think it will benefit him to place him across from big OT's and ask him to lock out those OT's and stack/shed. He wins with quickness and speed, not violent hands.

• Like 2