BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

32 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Talk about timing. Stupid Ingram. I’m going to need someone to take over my team. 

You can always retract it if you don't want to do it anymore, hasn't been fully approved yet.

1 hour ago, Jlash said:

You can always retract it if you don't want to do it anymore, hasn't been fully approved yet.

I didn’t know that and it’s too late now. Funny thing is never seen so many of y’all approve something so fast once that news broke out. Well done guys. Bravo.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

I didn’t know that and it’s too late now. Funny thing is never seen so many of y’all approve something so fast once that news broke out. Well done guys. Bravo.

@PR isn't on the contract committee and was just teasing.

@MD4L has no such excuse.

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

It is what it is. My fault for 3upping him this soon before FA and his for doping. You shouldn’t post in the transaction thread approvals if you aren’t on the committee. 

I'm on Trade Committee. 

It isn't my fault it got confirmed. You made a valid proposal and did not remove said proposal.

8 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'd let Counselor withdraw it but its not killer anyway. He'll be back for week 5 and presumably playoffs.

Basically this.  Counselor, if you're in BDL long enough, you will make a much, much worse decision sooner rather than later.

Like drafting Josh Allen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, PR said:

I'm on Trade Committee. 

It isn't my fault it got confirmed. You made a valid proposal and did not remove said proposal.

You approved something you weren’t supposed to. It’s cool. If you don’t want to just own your act that’s fine, that’s just who you are I suppose. I said it was my fault didn’t I? 

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Basically this.  Counselor, if you're in BDL long enough, you will make a much, much worse decision sooner rather than later.

Like drafting Josh Allen.

It’s fine. I accepted it. Just don’t like this individual not owning his action. 

24 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s fine. I accepted it. Just don’t like this individual not owning his action. 

You posted 15 minutes after Frogs posted. My action was completely irrelevant to the entire situation.