BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

3 hours ago, PR said:

Remind me not to offer you anything in the future if you are going to act like a ****** afterwards.

For everyone's interested. I offered him Brate for one of Fuller or Hill considering he had the #2 most TDs on the Bucs two seasons ago and #1 last season. 

Time out.  I didn't say that was the only offer I received.  Just that I had received one bad offer.  Why'd you assume yourd was the laughable one?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Time out.  I didn't say that was the only offer I received.  Just that I had received one bad offer.  Why'd you assume yourd was the laughable one?

I didn't.....there's still a Dingo on the loose around here.....

• Like 2

#8 - Portland

QB: Derek Carr - Tyrod Taylor - Connor Cook

RB: LeSean McCoy - Jay Ajayi - Ameer Abdullah - Paul Perkins - Peyton Barber

WR: Davonte Adams - Jamison Crowder - Cameron Meredith - John Ross - Martavis Bryant - Tyler Boyd - Pharoh Cooper - Roger Lewis

TE: Maxx Williams - Austin Hooper - Darren Fells

LT: Alejandro Villanueva - Laremy Tunsil

LG: Will Hernandez
C: Ben Jones - Hroniss Grasu - Nick Easton - Spencer Pulley
RG: Clint Boling
RT: Donovan Smith

DE: Emmanuel Ogbah - Za’Darius Smith - Daeshon Hall
DT: Kawann Short - Michael Pierce - Hassan Ridgeway
DT: DaQuan Jones - David Parry
DE: TJ Watt - Mario Edwards - Breeland Speaks - Shaquil Barrett
LB: Telvin Smith - Blake Martinez
LB: Zach Brown - Elandon Roberts - Kenny Young
CB: Desmond Trufant - Tavon Young
CB: Jimmy Smith - Nate Hairston
NB: Brandon Carr
SS: Malcolm Jenkins - Daniel Sorenson
FS: Glover Quin - Andrew Adams - Dexter McCoil

I think Carr bounces back this year to his 2016 form and Portland is set at RB.  Davante should be more highly thought of due his still producing decently after Rodgers was hurt and Crowder is a very good slot guy that should get a ton of targets from Alex Smith.  However, I have no clue who their other outside WR is going to be, but Meredith is in a great position and Ross can’t do any worse.  TE is a black hole as Hooper has flashed, but has shown minimal consistency.  Carr will be protected by quite a good OL as Hernandez is a major upgrade.  But, Donovan is largely a disappointment at OT and they have zero depth at OG.

Portland has a very solid D from top to bottom.  The starting DL for Portland will be very solid, especially if Watt makes that year 2 jump.  There are serious issues with the depth as I’m hard pressed to find any suitable replacements if one of those guys gets hurt.  LB will also be a position group of strength as both Telvin and Zach can fly around and cover quite well.  Portland’s secondary will be difficult to throw on assuming Carr and Smith play up to past standards as Trufant, Jenkins, and Quin are all very good players.  However, they have minimal depth in the secondary and one injury will expose them quite a bit.

I could put them a bit higher based on their starters, but this team is so thin at so many positions that I have a hard time going above this.  Plus, they need an pass catcher to step up at WR badly.

#7 - Sydney

QB1: Ben Roethlisberger - Dak Prescott - Davis Webb

RB1: David Johnson - Melvin Gordon - Buck Allen - Aaron Jones

FB - Andy Janovich

WR1: Golden Tate - Brian Quick - Kamar Aiken - Chris Moore

WR2: Calvin Ridley - Rishard Matthews

WR3: Mike Williams - Kendall Wright

TE: Jimmy Graham 

LT: Nate Solder

LG: Cody Whitehair - Mike Iupati - John Miller

C:  Mitch Morse - BJ Finney - Max Tuerk

RG: Brandon Brooks - Dan Feeney - Christian Westerman

RT:  La’el Collins

LDE: Whitney Mercilus - Shane Ray - Shaq Lawson

3T:  Malik Jackson - Malik McDowell - Bronson Kaufasi

DT:  Leonard Williams - Justin Jones - Jonathan Bullard

RDE: Alvin "Bud" Dupree - Noah Spence

WLB: Lavonte David

MLB: Myles Jack - Gerald Hodges

CB1: Marcus Peters - Ross Cockrell - Steven Nelson

CB2: Carlton Davis - Donte Jackson - PJ Williams

NB: Logan Ryan

FS: Byron Jones - Ricardo Allen - Deon Bush - Matthias Farley

SS: Reshad Jones - Johnathan Cyprien - Rayshawn Jenkins - Marcus Allen

Sydney might be underrated as of right now.  Big Ben is still very good, and their top two RBs are fantastic.  If Mike Williams is healthy and develops, and Ridley is good as quickly as most expect him to be, then they will form an awesome threesome with Tate.  Additionally, if Graham is fully healthy, he could be a force down the seam.  There are a lot of questions for Sydney in the passing game, but a ton of potential.  The should also have a very good interior OL as they have studs at LG, C, and RG plus depth on the interior.  However, there are questions at OT as Solder always gets hurt and La’el has been meh.  If any of Graham, Solder, or La’el goes down, Sydney is in trouble.

Malik and Leonard are a beastly tandem, but there is jack squat behind them.  While there is better depth on the edge, they don’t have the top tier players needed in BDL.  That said, they have a number of edge rushers that could make that big leap forward.  Jack and Lavonte are a great pair of LBs, Sydney just can’t afford for either to get hurt.  Sydney looks great at DB as they have a great mix of legit veterans and younger developmental players.  Ryan is very good in the slot, Peters is a stud, and one of Davis or Donte should win a starting job.  Even though Byron is being moved to CB, he has been a very good FS and Reshad is as consistent as you’d like.

If the WRs for Sydney develop and the OTs and Graham stay healthy, this offense could be very good.  While there are major depth issues in the front seven on defense, the starters are good from front to back.  They just need to stay healthy as there are some areas severely lacking depth.   

#6 Singapore

Offense - 31

QB: Jimmy Garoppolo, Nathan Peterman

RB: Le'Veon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Bilal Powell, Elijah McGuire, James Conner, Mark Walton Jr.

WR1: Keenan Allen, Malcom Mitchell, Zay Jones

WR2: Corey Davis, Phillip Dorsett, DaeSean Hamilton

WR3: Mohamed Sanu, Trent Taylor, Ryan Switzer

TE1:  Eric Ebron, Jesse James, Ricky Seals-Jones

LT: Joe Staley, Jason Spriggs

LG: Lane Taylor, Andy Levitre, Laken Tomlinson

C: Rodney Hudson

RG: Josh Kline, Joshua Garnett

RT: Marcus Cannon,  Martinas Rankin

Defense - 31

RDE: Everson Griffen, Taco Charlton, Tarell Basham, Stephen Weatherly

NT: Damon Harrison, Linval Joseph

DT: Aaron Donald

LDE: Danielle Hunter, Derrick Morgan, John Simon, Duke Ejiofor, Kevin Dodd

MIKE: Deion Jones, Jaylon Smith
WILL: Shaq Thompson, Genard Avery
SAM: Tyler Matakevich

LCB: Trae Waynes, Vernon Hargreaves III, Isaac Yiadom
RCB: Jalen Mills, Dre Kirkpatrick, Quenton Meeks

Slot CB/S: Desmond King, Duke Dawson, Mackenzie Alexander

FS: Marcus Maye, Duron Harmon, Jessie Bates III
SS:  John Johnson III, Quandre Diggs, Jayron Kearse

Singapore has a franchise QB in Jimmy G.  They also have a great rushing attack with Bell and Hunt.  However, there are concerns in the passing game.  Allen had a great year, and Sanu is a good #3, but they have no proven #2 WR or TE that scares a defense.  Davis playing up to his draft status changes this dynamic very quickly.  TE is a black hole as Ebron can’t catch and James doesn’t scare anyone.  Singapore does have a very solid OL as Staley hasn’t shown serious signs of slowing down, Cannon was very good last year, and Taylor, Kline, and Hudson are solid if not spectacular.   

Singapore boasts one of the most formidable starting DLs in BDL with potentially very good depth on the Edge.  However, with only 3 DTs on the roster, there is a concern about those big boys wearing down in a game.  Jones is an awesome LB, but Singapore’s ability to cover at the LB position will come down to whether Shaq Thompson lives up to his early round status.  CB is still a bit of a mess for Singapore as none of their LCBs or RCBs are trustworthy in BDL.  NB looks a bit better with King or Dawson, and I do think Maye and Bates end up starting at safety to form a very, very nice tandem.

While Singapore has a number of very impressive players, they desperately need Davis to step up to make their offense stress a defense as TE won’t give them much this year.  Also, a lack of depth at DT, potential issues at LB outside of Deion, and questions at outside CB could limit their success this season.  That said, they have plenty of cap space to fill some of these holes.

#5 - Long Beach

QB- Aaron Rodgers, Trevor Siemian, 

RB- Christian McCaffrey, Jamaal Williams, Damien Williams, DeAngelo Henderson

FB- Aaron Ripkowski

WR- DeAndre Hopkins,  Devin Funchess, Sammie Coates, Adam Humphries

WR- Marvin Jones, Cooper Kupp

TE- George Kittle, Tyler Kroft, Nick O'Leary, CJ Uzomah, Dalton Schultz

LT- Terron Armstead, George Fant, Ty Nsekhe, Roderick Johnson 

LG- Joe Thuney, Jamon Brown, Chaz Green, Jerald Hawkins

C- Max Unger, 

RG- Andrew Norwell, Quinton Spain

RT- Bryan Bulaga, Brandon Shell, David Sharpe

Defense

LE- Cam Jordan, Ronald Blair, Rasheem Green

NT- Vita Vea, DJ Reader, Abry Jones

UT- Javon Hargrave, Taven Bryan, Dean Lowry

RE- Trey Flowers, Preston Smith, Sam Hubbard

SLB- De’Vondre Campbell, Nick Vigil, Uchenna Nwosu

MLB- Avery Williamson, Joe Schobert, Jayon Brown

WLB- Jarrad Davis, Shaquem Griffin

CB- Trumaine Johnson, Nick Nelson

CB- Artie Burns, Bradley Roby

Nickel- Tyrann Mathieu

FS- Budda Baker, Darian Thompson

SS- Landon Collins

Any team with Rodgers is off to a good start, especially considering LB has a solid OL.  I like their WR group as well, especially Hopkins and Kupp in the slot while Marvin is a good #2 IRL.  Kittle was solid for SF later in the year and if he grows into a BDL-level starter, this passing game will be awesome.  RB is a bit of a concern because McCaffrey is their only good one right now and he can’t handle a full workload.  A thumping RB to go with him would go a long way.

LB has the potential to have the 2nd best DL behind Berlin in a year.  Cam is a monster, Flowers is underrated, and Vea/Bryan could become a nasty combo very quickly.  I personally love what they added to their DL this draft.  LB could be a plus as well.  Davis is the new generation of LB and Shaq could be a nice WLB quickly as he has everything you want, except for…ya know.   I want to see Nwosu as an off-ball backer and think he would be great as a SLB that blitzes semi-regularly.  If one of Nelson, Burns, or Roby steps up as the #2 CB, DB is set as Trumaine and Mathieu are studs.  Budda needs to improve as a FS, but if he does, he and Landon compliment each other very well.

Rodgers is going to carry the LB offense, but I really love what they did on D this offseason.  Vea, Bryan, Nwosu, and Griffin could make this defense just nasty, and I think it’s better odds that they do.

#4 - Hawai’i

QB - Russell Wilson

RB - Saquon Barkley - Dion Lewis - Marshawn Lynch - Tarik Cohen - Kenneth Dixon - CJ Prosise

WR - Antonio Brown - Josh Doctson

WR - Stefon Diggs - Carlos Henderson

WR - Pierre Garcon - Christian Kirk - Tajae Sharpe

TE - Coby Fleener - Rico Gathers - Dallas Goedert - Nick Vannett

LT - Andre Whitworth - Chuks Okorafor

LG - Marshall Yanda - Isaac Seumalo

C - Ryan Kelly - Pat Eflein

RG - Brandon Schreff - Alex Lewis

RT - Cam Robinson - Shon Coleman

DE - Jadeveon Clowney - Arik Armstead - Keith Rivers - Kyler Fackrell

DT - Deforest Buckner - Jordan Phillips - Sylvester Williams - Jaleel Johnson

DT - Corey Liugent - Sheldon Rankins - Chris Wormley - BJ Hill

DE - Frank Clark - Harold Landry - William Hayes - Tim Williams

SLB - KJ Wright - Vince Biegel - Will Compton

MLB - Brandon Marshall - Roquon Smith - Denzel Perryman

WLB - Tahir Whitehead - Duke Riley

CB - Casey Hayward - Terence Newman - D'Joun Smith

CB  - Marshon Lattimore - Will Redomond

Slot CB - Bobby McCain - Mike Hughes

FS - DJ Swearinger - Eric Weddle

SS - Karl Joseph - Keith Tandy

Wilson and Barkley might be the best backfield tandem in BDL next year.  Lynch is irrelevant, but Cohen could be a perfect 3rd down compliment.  Hawai’i also has a pair of awesome outside WRs, and if Kirk becomes a stud slot WR, they’ll be impossible to cover assuming Diggs can stay healthy.  Also, Goedert should provide an immediate improvement at TE as Fleener sucks.  Hawai’i could also boast one of the best OLs in BDL although Whitworth is old and both Kelly and Yanda are coming off injury.  If this OL stays together, Barkley is everything we think, and Goedert/Kirk are good as rookies, this offense is scary.

Their D also looks very good as they have a very solid DL plus a ton of depth with a number of young players that could step up.  I believe they have 10 DL taken in the past three drafts which is fantastic.  Roquan is a huge addition to their LB corps as he can pair with Wright, although they will need someone to pair with Roquan next year.  At CB, Lattimore and Hayward are as good as any pair in BDL.  If Hughes can play well enough for Casey to slide to NB without hurting the team, passing on this team becomes very difficult.  Weddle is still playing at a decent level, and Joseph is a fine young SS.

Saquon, Kirk, Goedert, Roquan, and Hughes.  If Hawai’i hits on all five of those picks, then they should be near the top of all statistical categories.  Although, I think they need one more year before they are really BizzBowl competitive.  They have minimal cap though this year though, so odds are that one more season is needed.

#3 - Seoul

QB: Matt Ryan

RB: Jordan Howard - Kenyan Drake - Wayne Gallman - Wendell Smallwood - Kalen Ballage

WR: AJ Green - TY Hilton - Mack Hollins - Tyrell Willams - Antonio Callaway - Keke Coutee

TE: Travis Kelce - Gerald Everett

LT: Ronnie Stanley

LG: Rodger Saffold - Isaac Asiata
C: Alex Mack - David Andrews
RG: Kevin Zeitler
RT: Ryan Schraeder

DE: Melvin Ingram - Bradley Chubb - Anthony Zettel
DT: Gerald McCoy - Tim Settle
DT: Geno Atkins - Vincent Valentine
DE Derek Barnett - Jerry Hughes - Romeo Okwara
LB: Dont’a Hightower - Jordan Hicks
LB: Nigel Bradham - Oren Burks - Micah Kizer
CB: Darius Slay - Quincy Wilson - LaDarius Gunter
CB: Sidney Jones - Brendan Langley
NB: Kendall Fuller - Robert Alford
SS: Obi Melifonwu - Terrell Edmunds - Derrick Kindred
FS: Marcus Williams - Justin Reid - Montae Nicholson

One of the favorites to win the BizzBowl, Seoul has an explosive aerial attack with Green, Hilton, and Kelce.  Of one of their young WRs can step up in the slot or if Everett becomes a legit threat, they will be almost impossible to cover.  On top of this, they have one of the better young RBs in Howard with some good backups to give him a breather.  To make their offense even more annoying, they have one of the most complete OLs in BDL with no major weaknesses.  However, they have minimal depth on the OL and an injury or two could completely derail their season.

Seoul also has the potential to have a top tier D in BDL.  McCoy and Atkins are an awesome pair while Ingram, Barnett, and Chubb have the potential to be an elite DE threesome.  Depth at DT is an issue as they have nothing proven behind their 2 DTs who would wear down over the course of the season.  I am a big fan of their LB corps assuming Hightower and Hicks stay healthy.  Bradham was very good last year and I hate Seoul for taking Burks in PFA.  Now, there are a number of questions, but a lot of potential in the secondary.  Slay is very good, Fuller is great in the slot, and if Sidney Jones is the first round talent we all assume, Seoul has a great CB group.  Langley and Quincy also have the chance to grow being young players.  Marcus Williams was a very good FS despite allowing the Minnymiracle and should get better in his second year.  They just need someone to be functional at SS as Obi was a disaster last year.

If they don’t get hit by injury at thin positions, and their secondary improves as it should, Seoul is going to be a very, very tough out.

#2 - Gotham

Offense 

QB - Carson Wentz - Mathew Stafford
RB - Derrick Henry - Rashaad Penny - Kerryon Johnson - Doug Martin - Matt Breida
WR - Demaryius Thomas - Amara Darboh - Geronimo Allison
WR - Jarvis Landry 
WR - Chris Conley - Deon Cain - Marcel Ateman
TE - Hayden Hurst - Jake Butt - Tyler Eifert 
LT - Jake Matthews 
LG - Andrus Peat - AJ Cann
C - Maurkice Pouncey 
RG - Shaq Mason - Brandon Thomas
RT - Mitchell Schwartz - Mike McGlinchey

Defense 

DE - JJ Watt - Charles Harris
NT/DT - Bennie Logan - Vernon Butler - PJ Hall
DE/DT - Muhammad Wilkerson - Caleb Brantley - Austin Johnson - Deon Simon
DE/OLB - Leonard Floyd - Kemoko Turay - Marquis Haynes
LB - Benardrick McKinney - Navarro Bowman - Nick Kwiatkoski
LB - Reuben Foster - Zach Cunningham - Su’a Cravens - Antonio Morrison
CB - Xavier Rhodes
CB - Josh Norman  - Rasul Douglas
CB -  Jourdan Lewis - Xavien Howard
FS - Justin Simmons - Damarious Randall - Clayton Geathers
SS - Minkah Fitzpatrick - Kam Chancellor  - Eric Reid

Gotham is obviously set at QB, and they should be set at RB with Henry, Kerryon, and Penny.  If those three don’t get it done, something went very wrong.  Demaryius is solid but older, and Landry is the best slot WR in the game, but the rest of their weapons are lacking.  Conley is all potential and Eifert is hurt 24/7.  Although Hurst and Butt could give them a very nice two-TE set quick, fast, and in a hurry.  I really like the Gotham OL as they don’t have a glaring weakness while McGlinchey provides a potential upgrade and saves cap room.

If this D stays healthy and plays to potential, it’s just scary.  They are deep on the interior with Butler, Brantley, and Hall as personal favorites, and if Harris steps up in year two, they have a 3rd edge rusher for depth.  Likewise, they look to have a great LB corps.  McKinney, Foster, and Cunningham are all talented and make for the best LB corps in BDL.  Rhodes and Norman are shut down on the outside.  And Jourdan Lewis could be a great fit for the slot as I am personally meh on Howard.  Minkah should be starting over Kam sooner rather than later, and Simmons doesn’t scare anyone.

Gotham needs its TEs to grow quickly in order to have the firepower to win the BizzBowl.  They look very good elsewhere, but a lack of weapons could cost them in the end.  On D, they really just need to stay healthy as depth issues are prevalent.  This is definitely one of the more complete teams in BDL.

#1 - Rome

QB Drew Brees,  Mitch Trubisky 

RB Todd Gurley, Theo Riddick, Devontae Booker, Marlon Mack 

WR Amari Cooperr, Daurice Fountain, Chad Hansen,
WR James Washington, Corey Coleman,  Eli Rogers,  
WR Juju Smith Schuster Tedd Ginn Jr 
TE OJ Howard, Austin Sefarian Jenkins, Jordan  Akins
LT  Tyron Smith 
LG Justin Britt  Nico Siragusa,
C Brandon Linder, Evan Boehm 
RG Ramon Foster, Braden Smith, Max Garcia 
RT Marcus Gilbert, Ryan Ramczyk,

DE Carlos Dunlap , Dante Fowler Jr, Avery Moss 
DT Michael Brockers, Matt Ioannidis
DT Dalvin Tomlinson, malcolm Brown 
DE Takkarist McKinley, Marcus Davenport, James Harrison 
LEO Hau'oli Kikaha Kamalei Correa 
LB CJ Mosely, Patrick Onuwasor
LB Leighton Vander Esch, Alex Anzalone  Matt Milano
CB Prince Amukamara,  William Jackson III 
CB Janoris Jenkins, Anthony Averett 
NB Marlon Humphrey  Cyrus Jones 
FS Jahleel Addae, Armani Watts 
SS Shawn Williams ,Josh Jones

Looking over this team, it’s no surprise they won the BizzBowl last year.  Rome has top tier players at QB and RB.  Amari took a step back last year while Juju exceeded expectations and Howard came on at the end of the year.  If Washington, Coleman, or anyone else steps up and Amari remembers how to catch, this weaponry is very good.  The OL is also very solid as Tyron is a stud and the other 4 OL can at the least hold their own.  But Rome has added Ramczyk and Braden the past two years to infuse youth into this OL, and if they pan out, this could be a top 3 BDL OL.

Assuming Takk improves on last year, the Rome defense could be difficult to score on.  Takk across from Dunlap would be a very nice tandem, but they need Davenport to grow quickly as impact depth is a bit of a concern.  While Brockers and Tomlinson are a very nice pair, I don’t know if I trust Brown or Ioannidis as backups at all.  LB could be very, very good as Mosely is a stud, Anzalone could be good if he could stay healthy, and LVE has a ton of potential.  Rome also has a number of big name CBs, but outside of Janoris and possibly Marlon who was very solid at the end of the year, there are issues with consistency.  Also, I don’t know who can play NB with functional effectiveness.  At S, Shawn Williams is an underrated player, and Addae is okay assuming Derwin doesn’t eat his snaps, but Rome needs one of their young safeties to step up quickly.

Top to bottom, this is one of the most complete teams in BDL with few holes.  However, Rome has a few positions with serious depth concerns, and an injury or two could keep them from repeating.  Side note, the Rome 2017 draft looks absolutely incredible a year out.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

There's the rest.

Thanks. I'll take 6th pre FA. Leaves room to grow. 

Last year I effectively had 4 DT the whole year because Ward and Upshaw were nonexistent. Previous 5 years 4 was common as well. 

Being able to use DE's inside on pass rushing downs limits the need for lots of rotational guys.

Hankins will eventually sign somewhere. He's too talented not to and only 26. He still may be my last 3 down and then I'll just resign him for cheaper and draft one of the 1 million DT's in next year's draft.

So basically the difference this year is I upgraded Jarran Reed with Snacks.

9 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Thanks. I'll take 6th pre FA. Leaves room to grow. 

Last year I effectively had 4 DT the whole year because Ward and Upshaw were nonexistent. Previous 5 years 4 was common as well. 

Being able to use DE's inside on pass rushing downs limits the need for lots of rotational guys.

Hankins will eventually sign somewhere. He's too talented not to and only 26. He still may be my last 3 down and then I'll just resign him for cheaper and draft one of the 1 million DT's in next year's draft.

So basically the difference this year is I upgraded Jarran Reed with Snacks.

As I mentioned, I am going to put a bit more stock into DL depth this year.  Only 16 DL played more than 80% of the snaps, with only Cam Jordan, JPP, and Mack playing over 90%, and I'd bet money those teams wish they hadn't had to play so many snaps.  

5 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

Nice work rags, I'll take pre FA #2 for sure.

You got a good team.  

15 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Wilson and Barkley might be the best backfield tandem in BDL next year.  Lynch is irrelevant, but Cohen could be a perfect 3rd down compliment.  Hawai’i also has a pair of awesome outside WRs, and if Kirk becomes a stud slot WR, they’ll be impossible to cover assuming Diggs can stay healthy.  Also, Goedert should provide an immediate improvement at TE as Fleener sucks.  Hawai’i could also boast one of the best OLs in BDL although Whitworth is old and both Kelly and Yanda are coming off injury.  If this OL stays together, Barkley is everything we think, and Goedert/Kirk are good as rookies, this offense is scary.

Their D also looks very good as they have a very solid DL plus a ton of depth with a number of young players that could step up.  I believe they have 10 DL taken in the past three drafts which is fantastic.  Roquan is a huge addition to their LB corps as he can pair with Wright, although they will need someone to pair with Roquan next year.  At CB, Lattimore and Hayward are as good as any pair in BDL.  If Hughes can play well enough for Casey to slide to NB without hurting the team, passing on this team becomes very difficult.  Weddle is still playing at a decent level, and Joseph is a fine young SS.

Saquon, Kirk, Goedert, Roquan, and Hughes.  If Hawai’i hits on all five of those picks, then they should be near the top of all statistical categories.  Although, I think they need one more year before they are really BizzBowl competitive.  They have minimal cap though this year though, so odds are that one more season is needed.

Well good thing Lynch and Fleener got the axe clearing up some cap space to play with. I think my team is on target for a legit 2019 run but with no glaring holes in our lineup and plenty of depth there's no reason why we can't make some noise in 2018 and see where we are at the trade deadline to potentially push it over the top.