BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Man this voting sucks.  I feel like I'm creating enemies with my evaluation of their game plans. 

it's all part of the beast.  Nobody really takes any of this stuff personally as long as you're pretty consistent in how you evaluate stuff

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Man this voting sucks.  I feel like I'm creating enemies with my evaluation of their game plans. 

I felt the same way when I first started doing my voting an evaluations last year. Like Bcb said nobody takes it personally and it actually helps people improve their write-ups for future weeks

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

it's all part of the beast.  Nobody really takes any of this stuff personally as long as you're pretty consistent in how you evaluate stuff

I understand that im putting my opinions out early this week but my schedule over the next few days is tied up.

With that said are my evaluations inline with what most are typing up.  I mean, do i need to include more information on my view or less.

33 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

I understand that im putting my opinions out early this week but my schedule over the next few days is tied up.

With that said are my evaluations inline with what most are typing up.  I mean, do i need to include more information on my view or less.

youre perfectly fine.  some people will do  more, many less

• Like 2

Listen people, when someone is missing 11 starters or 5 offensive lineman you need to account for it in your evaluations. We’re setting a bad precedent here and I’m  especially ticked because my strength is exactly where my opponent is liable. 

13 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Listen people, when someone is missing 11 starters or 5 offensive lineman you need to account for it in your evaluations. We’re setting a bad precedent here and I’m  especially ticked because my strength is exactly where my opponent is liable. 

I don't mind the KJ Wright thing. But yeah, if you can't field a 5men OL, you lose. I don't see how people get past that

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

My apologies, I've adjusted my vote. 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

My apologies, I've adjusted my vote. 

Appreciated. I’m not trying to go on a tangent. Hockey has a high quality team, and my own group has some work to do. But it’s definetly part of putting together a good gameplan and writeup.

9 hours ago, ny92mike said:

To pick between two teams in this league is always picking a good team (sometimes  very good teams + writeup). I’ve been doing this 7 years and it’s still hard writing that I’m picking against a fellow leauge mate.

Edited by MD4L