BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

Time for Week 3 power rankings. If you wonder where is the W2 ranking, you're too late already

6 - Singapore Sentinels (2-1) - prev: 5 (-1)

Starting the season with vs Rome and Hawaii plus a one point loss to Hawaii is impressive. But after Bell, Verrett, Jones it's now Jimmy G who's lost for the year. Carr can provide them with decent QB play, but will it be good enough to bring the Sentinels to the promise land?

2-12 here we come. Maybe they will put Jimmy G on IR so I can get an extra claim next week.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TedLavie said:

14 - Sydney Dingos (1-2) - prev: 15 (+1)

After losing to a Wentz-less Gotham, the Dingos needed to beat Portland to keep their hopes alive this year. They did so easily and are still alive. With star power at QB, RB, DB and LB, Sydney has potential. But they are too weak in the trenches right now to compete for a playoff spot.

We'll see if my trenches are "too weak" in week 10.

17 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

133 yards is his lowest yardage output since week 17 of 2014, where he only played a half for a meaningless game.

1 TD / 1 INT, I don't doubt he's had worse ratios more recently, but the overall performance (14 of 26 for 133 and 1/1) was pretty awful.

I think maybe you misunderstand what I’m saying. His BDL cast is far superior to anything he’s currently got, so being bitter that you didn’t win because of his real life performance is kind of pointless.

43 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I think maybe you misunderstand what I’m saying. His BDL cast is far superior to anything he’s currently got, so being bitter that you didn’t win because of his real life performance is kind of pointless.

Nope I will remain bitter and you can't stop me.

Cast means nothing if he's eating turf all game.

17-14.

• Like 2

Man it stinks sitting at 0-3, having not yet used Alshon Jeffery AND losing Delanie Walker in week 1, then taking a look at some of the offensive units around the league. Hard to win when you lack 2 of your top 3 receiving weapons.

Going to gameplan my pants off this weekend and pray for a miracle.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Man it stinks sitting at 0-3, having not yet used Alshon Jeffery AND losing Delanie Walker in week 1, then taking a look at some of the offensive units around the league. Hard to win when you lack 2 of your top 3 receiving weapons.

Yep for sure. I mean, Orlando and Seoul are the first and third best teams in the league and they'd be nowhere without Evans/Gronk and Green/Kelce.

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Easiest game of the year for you.