BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

6 hours ago, MD4L said:

You were supposed to use it this week. Burkhead for example went on IR one day later and I got the claim for him this week. 

Yeah I never saw where Jimmy G was officially placed on IR and then all of a sudden Thursday morning he was so I guess I lose out on an extra claim as well.

• Like 1

Reminder for owners to please update their depth charts as you make major moves/suffer injuries. Some of these haven't been updated since June @SwoleXmad,

This is the first place I go when making a game plan. I try and get mine update by Thursday so opponents will have time to make adjustments as needed. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

Reminder for owners to please update their depth charts as you make major moves/suffer injuries. Some of these haven't been updated since June @SwoleXmad,

This is the first place I go when making a game plan. I try and get mine update by Thursday so opponents will have time to make adjustments as needed. 

I'm like the Pats. I keep it all in-house 

On 9/27/2018 at 8:52 PM, Whicker said:

Heads up, @ny92mike and I play each other next week. We'll need a third person to step up and do at least one game thread, please.

Send to Whicker:

Sydney Dingos @ Orlando Ospreys
Louisiana Jazz @ Long Beach Leprechauns
Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Cuba Smugglers
Portland Horned Owls @ Singapore Sentinels

Send to ny92mike:

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Wichita Woodpeckers
Gotham Gashslayers @ Camden Hood Rats
Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Rome Eternals
Hawaii Nightmarchers @ Seoul Dragons

@Counselor @RuskieTitan @MD4L @SwoleXmad @SirA1 @PR @pheltzbahr

@DingoLadd @WFLukic @Jlash @Ragnarok @bcb1213 @Hockey5djh @TedLavie

OMG....I totally screwed up.

Clearly didn't read the "next week part" correctly and this entire time I was thinking I was game planning for Whicker.  

With only a few minutes to get my game plan in I'm not really sure what to do because sending what I've got now would show my plan for the following week.

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

OMG....I totally screwed up.

Clearly didn't read the "next week part" correctly and this entire time I was thinking I was game planning for Whicker.  

With only a few minutes to get my game plan in I'm not really sure what to do because sending what I've got now would show my plan for the following week.

I'll use it lol jk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ny92mike said:

Pretty sure the rules require to have the game plan submitted by noon, so I guess without any other avenue I forfeit to @DingoLadd and take my punishment for not submitting a game plan this week.....GD this sucks but no fault but my own for not paying closer attention.

GG man.

Just write a TLDR for Dingo. You may still swing votes.

Just now, ny92mike said:

Don't suppose I could use a previous weeks game plan could I?

Offense: 60/40 run pass ratio. Focus on getting the WRs to the sidelines and moving the chains. Use 2 TEsystem to take advantage of weak LB core 

Defense: Man Coverage with these assignments. Try to take away the pass by jamming at the line. Bring extra blitzes. Let the opposing team try to run and milk the clock.

The end.