BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

55 minutes ago, DingoLadd said:

Rodgers putting up the garbage time stats like he usually does while Ben whips the shell that is the Falcons defense. Not a bad week.

What a joke. Garbage time? Rodgers was leading a comeback. Threw two TD’s in the third quarter and one in the fourth. Your defenders are covering  Orlando rb and te this week according to your gameplan. 

Edited by Counselor
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Can you define clutch when your defense has you up 23-0

He still made big throws in that game.

edit: Just realized he's playing you. So whatever you were going to say, save it.

Edited by Jlash
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Counselor said:

What a joke. Garbage time? Rodgers was leading a comeback. Threw two TD’s in the third quarter and one in the fourth. Your defenders are covering  Orlando rb and te this week according to your gameplan. 

If you're down by multiple scores it's still garbage time, and it wasn't a comeback so much as "Oh they only lost 31-23" though to be fair Crosby screwed them so much more than Rodgers did. It's a typo I should've corrected, my bad. My LBs are still going to erase McAffrey and Kittle.

1 hour ago, MD4L said:

Bortles really did a number to Jacksonville’s chances this week.

A lot of those were drops by the WRs that deflected up and into the grasp of the defense.

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

If you're down by multiple scores it's still garbage time, and it wasn't a comeback so much as "Oh they only lost 31-23" though to be fair Crosby screwed them so much more than Rodgers did. It's a typo I should've corrected, my bad. My LBs are still going to erase McAffrey and Kittle.

They aren’t covering either 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jlash said:

Ran a TD in, still made a number of CLUTCH  throws against the best D in football. Advantage, Mahomes.

Would you say he's performing as well as his first 3 games?  His recent stats are showing that teams are figuring him out, at the very least limiting his scoring attempts.  Don't go making him out to be superman just because he ran one in from 4 yards out...haha.  Just watching the highlights, he had all day to find his target, offensive line owned the trenches against the Jaguars.  He tossed a pick into solid coverage, without pressure in his face and the second pick came when pressure was in his face on a play action pass...Not Clutch in this game.

TJ Watt dominated in last weeks game.  Advantage Watts clearly....take your bias goggles off man.  Patricks first three weeks, yes he's been outstanding, but his last two games he's definitely showing he's human.  

REGULAR SEASON GAMES TACKLES INTERCEPTIONS FUMBLES
WK Game Date Opp Result G GS Comb Total Ast Sck SFTY PDef Int Yds Avg Lng TDs FF

5 10/07 videoicon.gif ATL W   41-17 1 1 8 6 2 3.0 -- 0 -- -- 0.0 -- -- 1

TOTAL 5 5 -- -- -- 6.0 0 0 0 0 -- 0 0 1

15 hours ago, RuskieTitan said:

Is that really the excuse we're going with here?

No he was clearly not focused in this game, just looking at the highlights he wasn't comfortable in the pocket.  Looked like KC's defensive line man handled the Jags Oline.