BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 hours ago, TedLavie said:

I will be gracious and accept you playing someone not on your roster for the simple reason that whichever scrub you're starting can't guard Tyrell Williams.

But honestly if we don't accept the Maddox start Jlash should at least have the opportunity to put another player in his line-up 

This I approve of.

On ‎10‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:11 PM, PR said:

Done.

P.S. Ron Leary was never put on IR so there should not be a FA pick up

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 9:43 AM, Jlash said:

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 10:58 AM, PR said:

He was declared "inactive" last night. You dont have to declare people inactive when they are on IR

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 12:00 PM, SirA1 said:

It does happen though.  Probably because it takes time for the ppw to process. 

Here's the entirety of the posts about it. I understand that by the letter of the rule he wasn't put on IR until Friday because of the short week for Denver but I don't see why @Jlash should be penalized for someone going on IR between Sundays and not getting the benefit of the additional waiver claim (which was put in place exactly for this reason). The double killer with this is that it was already announced that he was awarded him on Thursday and it wasn't clarified that he shouldn't have been awarded him until Sunday night after the submissions were sent in.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Just got back about an hour ago. All claims but the IR claim for Leary were made since Leary went officially on IR on Friday. So Camden will get 2 claims this coming week,

Also processed the Sing-OKC trade from Friday,

Just for continuity here's the post Sunday at 9:30 PM where @SirA1 informs Jlash that she shouldn't get him despite the "positive post" in Jlash's favor on Friday.

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 2:40 PM, Ragnarok said:

In honor of the fire sale, have a 2 round mock draft.  I made it while drinking last night during that awful TNF game.

Hawaii - Dexter Lawrence - DT, Clem - They have tons of edge talent, but someone on the inside to demand double teams would free those guys up.
Hawaii - Trevon Diggs - CB, Bama - 3 CBs signed for next year, Diggs would go much, much higher if not for injury. 

The biggest thing I hate about this is the disrespect you're throwing at Deforest Buckner. xD

6 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just for continuity here's the post Sunday at 9:30 PM where @SirA1 informs Jlash that she shouldn't get him despite the "positive post" in Jlash's favor on Friday.

Apologies to @Jlash but I was out of town for most of the weekend and was just making a statement on things I have seen before for IR guys on Thursday. We unfortunately do go by the official IR statements. So he can just sub in another player in the comments section of his game thread and this week will get 2 claims.

I lost out on an extra claim earlier this year for Jimmy G because I never saw an official announcement when he went on IR until it was too late to make a claim that week.

It happens.

• Like 1