BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

Just now, pheltzbahr said:

Yes, Adams was the best player on the field.  How so with Cutler?

He’s got arm talent. Can make every throw. His proness to make questionable decisions won’t change as he matures imo. At least not after 3-4 years in the NFL. QBs like that need running games that are competent, and watching someone like Jared Goff it shouldn’t be considered a detriment to their ability.

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

I’m geinuinley hoping bcb gets every vote this week. All that work I put in this week should reap no votes. Brees + Gurley and that pass pro is so much better than anything I can conceive. VOTE for Rome!

He's got 4 more votes than you, shut up you whiny clown. So tired of how soft you've been acting lately.

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

He's got 4 more votes than you, shut up you whiny clown. So tired of how soft you've been acting lately.

4 votes is a major lead, so I don’t care that you think I’m complaining.

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

so I don’t care that you think I’m complaining

I don't think it, you've been doing it for weeks, about everything that doesn't go your way. You're 4-4 on the year, probably right where you should be based on your team (clearly not how you feel) and the schedule you've played. It's an opinion based league, and arguing for weeks on end that Kelvin Benjamin is better than people think without citing anything other than he's been his teams default #1 for years and your love of players from the state of Florida just isn't going to go anywhere. If you hadn't realized that, yet.

Edited by Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I don't think it, you've been doing it for weeks, about everything that doesn't go your way. You're 4-4 on the year, probably right where you should be based on your team (clearly not how you feel) and the schedule you've played. It's an opinion based league, and arguing for weeks on end that Kelvin Benjamin is better than people think without citing anything other than he's been his teams default #1 for years and your love of players from the state of Florida just isn't going to go anywhere. If you hadn't realized that, yet.

Listen, I’ll advocate for someone and bench them. Look at my lineup, Benjamin is my fourth receiver, 6th option, and expected to matchup v Janoris Jenkins or Johnathan Jones(Rome’s 4th and 5th listed CBs). Just bc I say it’s surprising that he still gets coverage v top CBs doesn’t mean I don’t have my own evaluation methods.

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Listen, I’ll advocate for someone and bench them. Look at my lineup, Benjamin is my fourth receiver, 6th option,

This week isn't even about Benjamin. You were complaining about him for weeks prior to this and the "default #1" defense took you weeks to give up. This is about how aggressively you've been complaining when other people vote for another team. It was comical for a while, then puzzling, now annoying. And all very out of character.