BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Tradeblock for next year. Might as well start the collusion now.

Aaron Rodgers 1yr/17,117

Isaiah Crowell 1yr/2k

Marvin Jones 1yr/4,480

Terron Armstead 3yr/9k

Bryan Bulaga 2yr/7k

Max Unger 1yr/6290

Jarrad Davis 2yr/1660

What would be collusive about posting people who are available?

14 hours ago, Jlash said:

1. Louisiana via Sydney: Nick Bosa DE OSU- No brainer here, Lukic has already said he's rock hard for Bosa.
2. Berlin: Quinnen Williams DT Bama- Rags badly needs offensive help IMO, namely at QB but there just isn't anyone worth a pick here. I think Josh Allen is the BPA, but Rags is A-OK on edge players and an interior disruptor like Williams is a nice fit to me.
3. Louisiana via Sing Sing: Ed Oliver DT Houston- Oliver's stock is dropping pretty fast but here's another guy Lukic has already said he would let bend him over so I'm going to let him have it.
4. Louisiana via Portland: Deionte Thompson S Bama- This is where it gets interesting. This looks like a reach currently, but I think Thompson's stock is going to keep rising the Weezyana safeties are average. Thompson has the ability to be a game changer.
5. Wichita: Josh Allen LB/Edge Kentucky- I think PR desperately needs WR help but this is a dreadful offensive class, so PR gets the guy I have ranked #1. CB is an option here but Allen is too good to pass up.
6. Camden: Devin White LB LSU- This is a tough one for me, because no one cares about LB's until yours suck and they want to knock you for it, but when you have good ones they generally get overlooked. White is a 3 down game changer at the position and pairing him with Darius Leonard is something I probably wouldn't pass up.
7. Orlando via Cuba: Jeffrey Simmons DT Miss St- Orlando has a really good team, and Simmons looks like a serious disruptor in the mold of fellow Bulldog Fletcher Cox.
8. Gotham: Clelin Ferrell Edge Clemson- Gotham has good pass rushers in Watt and Jones, but putting another guy on the outside like Ferrell would be a huge boost for them. IMO they need a lot of help at WR but there just isn't anyone worth it.
9. Long Beach: Rashan Gary DT/Edge Michigan- I worry that Gary will end up like Solomon Thomas. A guy who should be playing inside most of the game but gets stuck on the outside where his lack of bend really limits the type of impact he can make. That being said, he looks too good to pass up and LB can use a rush from whatever spot he ends up at. 
10. Ivory Coast: Derrick Brown DT Auburn- Another pick, another defender. IC could run a pretty unreal 3-4 defense with Brown between Payne and Hurst. Could use a LB but there just isn't any value there at this spot.
11. Camden via Louisiana: Byron Murphy CB Washington- I've had no luck drafting big CB's, so I'm staying away from a guy like Greedy Williams who I think will need a very specific type of defense to be successful. I think Murphy has the highest ceiling in the draft of the CB's.
12. Orlando via Seoul: AJ Brown WR Ole Miss- Orlando doesn't need a WR....right now. But he's going to have to spend A TON of money 3 upping Evans and OBJ and should he decide to move on from either one, he can take a shot on a H/W/S specimen like Brown.
13. OKC: Greedy Williams CB LSU- Seems unlikely he'll drop this far but if he does, this is a great spot for him. Greedy is a gambling man, and so is Whicker. Having another big rangy lockdown corner across from Peterson would be huge.
14. Camden via Orlando: Dwayne Haskins QB OSU- I love black QB's, what can I say?
15. Hawaii: Jawann Taylor OT UF- Bizz bowl in his first year with a great roster. Could go with a CB here, but Taylor is a massive human being with a ton of upside. Could be a franchise LT.
16. Rome: Montez Sweat Edge Miss St- Everyone gives BCB heat because his edge players may lack elite burst or athleticism but Sweat has plenty of both. 

I didn't dig deep into team draft history or your impending FA's so I don't care if you don't like who you got or if someone got omitted. 

Bump for those of you that lost it in the beefiness of the title game.