BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Oooooooh. See? That's why you've gone to school for 17 years and racked up ungodly debt. Thank you.

Well at this point you don't have much choice but for them to be starters. 

Tax law is one of my areas of study.  Numbers.

• Like 2

Just so all the new guys know 3 Ups aren't due until right before FA at the end of May. It's fine to do them now but it seems like some people think they might need to be done before the draft for some reason.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Just so all the new guys know 3 Ups aren't due until right before FA at the end of May. It's fine to do them now but it seems like some people think they might need to be done before the draft for some reason.

Appreciate it.

I know I haven't posted in the thread in a minute but I'm still following and still aware of the draft coming up shortly.

• Like 1

Also, if Jordan Matthews becomes everything I thought he would be when I adored him in that draft...now that he is an UDFA and leaving...I might cry.  Or scream.  Or just have a fire sale in frustration.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Also, if Jordan Matthews becomes everything I thought he would be when I adored him in that draft...now that he is an UDFA and leaving...I might cry.  Or scream.  Or just have a fire sale in frustration.

I'll give you a case of beer for Jameis. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Eh, interior OL play is at its most important. NFL trends are reflecting this. A good guard is far more valuable than say  a good safety or linebacker. 

Nope.

That's way successfull NFL teams don't invest tons of money in guards while crappy ones do

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Nope.

That's way successfull NFL teams don't invest tons of money in guards while crappy ones do

There's a difference between investing money and getting good play out of players though. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Nope.

Jaguars just played in the afc championship... and they were the team that gave Norwell that contract.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Nope.

Doesn't matter where you allocate your resources on a roster as long as you have good depth and the coaching to overcome injuries....Two people just commented on this so kinda pointless now but I already typed this so. 

Are we doing to open the draft early this year or just wait until the 9th to start?

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Nope.

i feel this final sentence isn't even true tho

the giants and colts and jets and broncos to name a few, who were all offensively insipid for a bevy of reasons, invested **** all in their guards 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Jordan Matthews is Jordan Matthews.