Madden 19

MacReady

13 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

Pretty much, yeah.

I remember when Madden used to have their soundtracks feature songs for all genres. Now it's just all rap garbage. Oh well, not a big deal. I always mute the music these days anyways.

Same. I loved the 2003 soundtrack.

Now it's all crap rap that is half censored anyway.

12 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

Same. I loved the 2003 soundtrack.

Now it's all crap rap that is half censored anyway.

2002 is probably my favorite Madden soundtrack. But I also played that Madden more than any of the others. And that was back when all I had was the radio and a CD player.

4 hours ago, JBURGE said:

I'm the same as some in here, I just open Spotify on my PS4 and listen to stuff on there and turn off all music on Madden. You don't need a spotify paid account to listen to it on PS4

If you use Spotify through your phone while connected to your PS4; you can specifically pick the songs you want. The mobile version doesn't let you do so.

3 minutes ago, steelcurtain29 said:

If you use Spotify through your phone while connected to your PS4; you can specifically pick the songs you want. The mobile version doesn't let you do so.

Yupp. That's what I do. Must have something to do with a spotify/sony partnership 

3 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

I don't believe that's the case, because I can do it with my Xbox now as well.

I was going to say the same thing.

Basically, I think the consoles are viewed the same was a computer is.  You don't need a premium membership to use Spotify on your computer (picking your songs, skipping, replaying the same song, etc).  You need premium to do that on a phone or mobile device.

Archived