Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

So I'm guessing MD4L and whoever it was that called him out for no reason are mafia.

That was and is me that called him out. When it's time to vote we really need to pressure him cause I still feel that way. 

Your post has a lot of scum vibes to it. 

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I really don't see the benefit to Cultural. Overall, it's fine. But I don't see the benefit for mafia to know like 30 minutes earlier.

It helps in their decision making of who to hit and if a protector role or something got picked.

both of them from today seem a little difficult to try and work as without the knowledgeof whats been built natural can fall flat meanwhile the cultural one allows both sides to know what moves are out there, which probably helps scum more than civs...  none

56 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Natural wouldn’t more options of roles be the best? 

But unless someone comes out and says "i picked role X" or like ruskie "who took my pyramids" we dont know which roles are taken and can spend a day trying to build a wonder thats already taken.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

But unless someone comes out and says "i picked role X" or like ruskie "who took my pyramids" we dont know which roles are taken and can spend a day trying to build a wonder thats already taken.

This. Feel like this would most likely cause people to go after roles that were already taken.

Vote Count (Resolution 2)

1 Cultural - Bcb
5 Natural - Bucs, KSJ, Tk3, Gopher, Dome
5 None – LTBF, Famous, ET, Ruskie, Raves

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to pass a Resolution via majority. Deadline is Friday, 12PM EST

If the Resolution is tied at deadline, the barbarians will receive a factional vote to break the tie.

Cultural 

there’s no real advantage to them learning shortly before we do However, the advantage of knowing what roles are out there could help us tremendously. Especially once we start getting some tracker/watcher type roles. 

Natural I feel like would cause a few people to try and go back to build previous wonders that may have already been taken which would increase mafias chance of landing a role. 

Archived