Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I dont know about a whole post but i mentioned it and was on bucs partly to see who jumped on it to start the day.  Then ive been at work trying to keep to my no play during work motto and now playing by phone.  Just got caught back up.  Your voting is about all that i felt was fishy

And why is my voting pattern fishy 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Its all good, I'll take it like a champ... leave some satisfied...

So you’ve self voted I believe twice, you’ve come into the thread simply to defend yourself a couple times, and you’ve made comments about how you don’t care about this game and almost look forward to being out.

raves train y’all. I’m tellin ya.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

LTBF

I don't think he has put forward a single original idea all game.  

I voted you N1 because you were posting exactly like last game where you were mafia and I pointed out your complete 180 today. If you want to vote me at least don't lie about your reason lol

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

I voted you N1 because you were posting exactly like last game where you were mafia and I pointed out your complete 180 today. If you want to vote me at least don't lie about your reason lol

1.  I was posting like last game because I try to play consistently.
2.  Yeah, stuff came up.
3.  I'm not lying about my reason.  I actually went more in depth on it in an earlier post and you've done nothing to change my mind.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

1.  I was posting like last game because I try to play consistently.
2.  Yeah, stuff came up.
3.  I'm not lying about my reason.  I actually went more in depth on it in an earlier post and you've done nothing to change my mind.

Not trying to change your mind. If you want a mislynch at least my death will provide info hopefully based on who was on me first imo. 

I have had original thoughts though. So that part was a lie by yiu imo. Just because it was about you doesnt mean it wasn't original. 

I find it scummy that you are back on this as soon as someone votes you

I'm all aboard a Rags BW....but alas no one will listen to me again (well I think KSJ started it but that's splitting hairs lol)

gopherwrestler – Ruskie (39), LTBF (42)
Ragnarok – LTBF (45)
RuskieTitan – Ruskie (39), LTBF (41)
theuntouchable – Gopher (40), LTBF (42)
mission27
Famous Jameis – Bucs (39)
LetTheBallFly – Bucs (39), Ruskie (41), Rags (45)
kingseanjohn – Ruskie (39), Raves (44), Rags (45)
Tk3 – Raves (42)
Ua
domepatrol91 – Raves (44)
MD4L – Tk3 (40)
Raves – Bucs (38), Bcb (39)
bcb1213 – Raves (39)
bucsfan333 – Ruskie (39)
EliteTexan80

Vote Count

4 LTBF – Ruskie, Touch, Gopher, Rags

3 Raves – Bcb, Tk3, Dome

2 Rags – KSJ, LTBF

1 Ruskie – Bucs

1 Bucs – Famous

1 Bcb – Raves

1 Tk3 – MD4L

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So you’ve self voted I believe twice, you’ve come into the thread simply to defend yourself a couple times, and you’ve made comments about how you don’t care about this game and almost look forward to being out.

raves train y’all. I’m tellin ya.

I could be down with him or Rags. Raves seems off and Rags has been the most scummy imo

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Not trying to change your mind. If you want a mislynch at least my death will provide info hopefully based on who was on me first imo. 

I have had original thoughts though. So that part was a lie by yiu imo. Just because it was about you doesnt mean it wasn't original. 

I find it scummy that you are back on this as soon as someone votes you

I'm all aboard a Rags BW....but alas no one will listen to me again (well I think KSJ started it but that's splitting hairs lol)

Where was your original thought?

Cause ksj voted me first thing when the game started.

You think it's scummy that I came back to a case I made earlier?  After a single vote?  

Archived