Which Wide Receiver should we sign (2018)

Dashing202

3 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

He was great in college.  I haven’t followed him in the pros

Same ... but I'd assume he would go back to the Jags . The jaguars are planning to release Hurns instead .

ill check out Lee highlights but I did find This interesting.

DWXS7HtXcAA7c5w.jpg

Wilson was in KC with smith . Amendola is a slot guy .

48 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

What about Marquis Lee

Sounds like Lee is always coming up with some other injury to keep him unavailable. I'd pass. 

Might take the attitude of swing big or don't bother. Get a WR1 if possible, but no point cluttering the roster with more marginal WR2/3s.

5 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

Sounds like Lee is always coming up with some other injury to keep him unavailable. I'd pass. 

Might take the attitude of swing big or don't bother. Get a WR1 if possible, but no point cluttering the roster with more marginal WR2/3s.

We need a legitimate second starting WR. For a guy to step in right away it’s probably going to have to be a FA vet.

7 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

We need a legitimate second starting WR. For a guy to step in right away it’s probably going to have to be a FA vet.

I know you'll hate this idea McKnight . But I think dez Bryant can help . He isn't your type of player and he's a former cowboys . How ever he can get us 800 yards and 6-9 touchdowns . We don't need 1000 yard guys we just need to spread the ball out and find one experienced wideout that can make tough catches .

one guy I'm warming up to is Mike Wallace . He's still very fast and produces well for every team he has been . He is 31 but should come affordable .

i think Bryant or Wallace can help for about two years . 

7 hours ago, oldman9er said:

Lee had a lot of drops I herd but he does have a good frame . I wouldn't mind him at all.

9 minutes ago, Doc Draper said:

What about Smith to stretch the field? Philly will prob release him and he will be reasonably priced and can return punts and kickoffs something we desperately need. 

Possibly ... he didn't do a lot for philly but he did step up in the playoff . Also went to Maryland as well and played with Baltimore before .

I'd say I'd look into Wallace first than Smith .

On 2/17/2018 at 8:35 AM, oldman9er said:

Raise hands, if you were around and old enough to bask in the glory of trio :   Art Monk, Gary Clark, and Ricky Sanders. 

They were such a fun bunch to witness. I really miss the old school football days.

I'm a bit <KevinSorbo>disappointed</KevinSorbo> in this forum that I'm the first to post this:

05152422.jpg

On 2/18/2018 at 12:27 AM, Dashing202 said:

Nah I disagree I bet everything Kirk gets selected at 13. Than your gonna see how awesome dashing is ! 

Youll all see!!

You can disagree all you want but it’s the truth. The college offense players play in often times slows their development in the pros unless the player has elite size and extreme elite athleticism like a Mike Evans coming out of Tex A&M. 

Doctson’s college offense is also the same thing - beyond his 2016 achilies injury - that has stunted his growth as a WR in the pros.   

1 hour ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Another guy I would take a flyer on is Donte Moncrief...He has been a dependable WR when healthy. Has reasonable size and great hands. Has an injury history but is still only 24 years old.

I agree with you. He’s often the forgotten man, but when he and Luck were healthy together 3 years ago, they were a good combo.

In 2015 Moncrief had 64 recs, 733 and 6 TDs and he only started 10 games.

We can definitely get him relatively cheap on a one year prove it Deal too.

10 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Scratch Landry off your list , he's just been tagged by the Dolphins .

Lee

Watkins

Wallace 

are the only three startling caliber wideouts left . Robinson still suppose to be tagged .

Moncrief is a starting caliber wr too.

Archived