The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

So is Ewers likely to lean OSU then? I always assumed Oklahoma.

Yeah, the crystal balls have already started rolling in. Not sure if he's going to commit immediately, but there have been strong rumors about them. They also got CBs recently for Domani Jackson (#1 corner) and Caleb Burton (#1 WR)

Can someone hire Ryan Day, Brian Hartline, Kerry Coombs, and Larry Johnson plz

Edited by JammerHammer21

1 minute ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Yeah, the crystal balls have already started rolling in. Not sure if he's going to commit immediately, but there have been strong rumors about them. They also got CBs recently for Domani Jackson (#1 corner) and Caleb Burton (#1 WR)

Can someone hire Ryan Day, Brian Hartline, Kerry Coombs, and Larry Johnson plz

Maybe we should just kick them out and they can go wallow in their non-conference member misery with Clemson?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Does Ewers have any ties to OSU? I'm curious what went down where he decommits them everyone has him going to OSU. 

Texas is bad and Tom Herman is probably going to get canned. I think it’s that simple, and he is seeing what Ohio State is doing developing quarterbacks. Strange times, as he grew up a hook ‘em fan. 

2 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Texas is bad and Tom Herman is probably going to get canned. I think it’s that simple, and he is seeing what Ohio State is doing developing quarterbacks. Strange times, as he grew up a hook ‘em fan. 

His upbringing made my think this one would stick. Guess not though. Just strange to see OSU just take over all CBs right away. I'm not complaining except maybe about that hair but this is a ways away so we'll see what happens. 

3 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Developing QBs? Bruh, we got JOEL STAVE on a practice squad. We got Scott Tolzien, Brooks Bollinger and Jim Sorgi NFL bag! We got Russell Wilson drafted in the 3rd round!

lol

Just now, BobbyPhil1781 said:

His upbringing made my think this one would stick. Guess not though. Just strange to see OSU just take over all CBs right away. I'm not complaining except maybe about that hair but this is a ways away so we'll see what happens. 

His picture definitely strikes me as a guy who could probably down a 12 pack of Bud light in about 15 minutes while sitting on his pick up bed.