The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/9/2020 at 1:05 PM, TENINCH said:

Bring back the days of college football where the state of Florida dominated. Florida, FSU, and Miami were all top 5 programs. Alabama, OSU, LSU, and Clemson are putting a huge wrinkle in what I want!!

they did it to themselves. Miami couldnt get anyone after Davis. FSU had it but let Jimbo walk away, Florida as well, couldnt find someone to replace Urbz

On 10/24/2020 at 6:41 PM, buno67 said:

they did it to themselves. Miami couldnt get anyone after Davis. FSU had it but let Jimbo walk away, Florida as well, couldnt find someone to replace Urbz

I know. Its breaks my college football loving heart. So much hatred between those teams because the kids up together. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Because of Quinn Ewers opening up his recruitment, like everyone ever predicted?

Yeah, but if Texas were good, he'd probably stay committed there. And OSU wouldn't keep taking top prospects from Texas with no resistance.

I mean, I guess it just means the get the best QB in the nation instead of #2.

Just now, JammerHammer21 said:

Yeah, but if Texas were good, he'd probably stay committed there. And OSU wouldn't keep taking top prospects from Texas with no resistance.

I mean, I guess it just means the get the best QB in the nation instead of #2.

So is Ewers likely to lean OSU then? I always assumed Oklahoma.