The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

14 hours ago, NateDawg said:

I don’t see Fickell going that route. Would be a good hire though. I think Jeff Hafley would be a great hire.

Don't even think that into existence any further

They could take on a Tom Herman reclamation project though.   I think that would be a great hire, once Texas decides they need to go in another direction

🤣

Edited by malibuspeedrace
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, thrILL! said:

Say goodbye, Michigan

Don't the Tide already have 3 WR commits? And all in the top 100 national (I don't where they all rank compared to him). 

That seems like overkill. They could surely use that scholarship somewhere else.

3 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Alabama has had a better crop of receivers, at least the past decade. 

Just saying tOSU has 6 NFL WRs right now. Bama is at 7. There both going to be adding to that over the next couple years as well. Just saying they are not the clear WRU. 

9 hours ago, buno67 said:

Just saying tOSU has 6 NFL WRs right now. Bama is at 7. There both going to be adding to that over the next couple years as well. Just saying they are not the clear WRU. 

Curtis Samuel (CAR), Noah Brown (DAL), Parris Campbell (IND), KJ Hill (LAC), Michael Thomas (NO), Austin Mack (NYG), Binjimen Victor (NYG PS), Terry McLaurin (WFT)

vs

Julio Jones (ATL), Calvin Ridley (ATL), DeAndrew White (BAL PS), Amari Cooper (DAL), Jerry Jeudy (DEN), Gehrig Dieter (KC PS), Henry Ruggs III (LVR), Robert Foster (WFT), Cam Sims (WFT)

Pretty impressive list for both. Edge has to be Bama though. 

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/ohio-state/91533 

https://www.ourlads.com/ncaa-football-depth-charts/active-nfl-players-by-college/alabama/89923