The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

2 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just checked out USC’s recruiting class and even looking past the #1 recruit in Foreman this class looks pretty good. Don’t know that much about how the transfers from Bama and Texas looked in the year or two at those programs and what I can reasonably expect from them but they could be solid adds at positions where we could use some help with guys leaving . Not sure the Texas safety can play this year though.

all transfers will be eligible to play immediately when they pass the rule.

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 12:48 PM, Texansfan713 said:
On 1/4/2021 at 9:58 AM, TheRealMcCoy said:

Just checked out USC’s recruiting class and even looking past the #1 recruit in Foreman this class looks pretty good. Don’t know that much about how the transfers from Bama and Texas looked in the year or two at those programs and what I can reasonably expect from them but they could be solid adds at positions where we could use some help with guys leaving . Not sure the Texas safety can play this year though.

all transfers will be eligible to play immediately when they pass the rule.

Way late responding but thanks for the info. That's pretty cool and obviously something they should have done.

• Like 1

On 1/12/2021 at 2:21 PM, catcheryea said:

harsin hiring mike bobo just to get gunner stockton and then firing him after stockton's freshman year is such a big brained move none of you can even understand it

stockton going to uga today and auburn losing a top 50 player to kentucky next week

upvGN6hT7l6JtkDBJW1s7TBIXmnYL9dikCX1JTAo

12 hours ago, catcheryea said:

and yes this will be the fifth** 5* qb kirby's signed

and no he hasn't made any of them good

**jake fromm was a 4* but it's funnier if we just go with it

i forgot about jt daniels*** so it'll really be his sixth

***i dont know if transfers count**** but again it's just funnier if we go with it and he also turns out to be a fraud*****

****i have decided transfers count

*****he will now beat auburn 56-9 next year and win the heisman

8 hours ago, JammerHammer21 said:

https://247sports.com/Player/Cayden-Bridges-46112807/

No composite stars, but he does have a profile picture. Stock going up again @catcheryea

on one hand, one of the best signings gus ever made was a 3* safety who was told there wasn't a spot for him all the way up until 8am on nsd and then signed with auburn 2 hours later

but on the other hand, i need someone to convince wsb that steve cohen is shorting auburn football