The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

4 hours ago, buno67 said:

Well also having dion as your coach is going to bring media attention. It will increase you likeness and get you exposed to the NFL.

still curious to how good of a coach Deion will be. Just because you were a great player doesn’t mean you will be a great coach or now how to teach the things that made you great. 

He's been mentoring/coaching HS kids pretty much ever since he retired.

HOLYYYY....

HOW THOUGH??!

Like I grew up a USC fan in the same city (different high school) as Foreman and if I was the #1 recruit in the nation in all likelihood I doubt USC could keep me home in its current state. They would be on my list, but ultimately I would want to go to one of the elite programs in the BIG 10, SEC, or ACC where I would have a good shot at a national title and/or better coaching. I’m genuinely shocked right now. 😂😂😅

At least even in times where we don’t have a good coach we can still do a decent to good job with recruiting. I guess it pays to be able to live off that Pete Carroll era, the education, weather and ability to stay close to home still works sometimes. Just didn’t figure it would with the top recruit in the nation lol.