The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

3 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Yeah, I've seen some good vibes on Reese sticking. Doesn't matter to me if it's "only" because Georgia can't fit him. Should be a nasty Viper.

Dont get me wrong, Georgia wants him and he has a spot. He's a bad dude. Many thought that the reason Aaron Brule was told to let go was because that was Reese's spot, since both will play the same position. If Reese goes to Michigan, its because he wants to be there and because Michigan's staff did a hell of a job.

12 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

Dont get me wrong, Georgia wants him and he has a spot. He's a bad dude. Many thought that the reason Aaron Brule was told to let go was because that was Reese's spot, since both will play the same position. If Reese goes to Michigan, its because he wants to be there and because Michigan's staff did a hell of a job.

Chris Partridge is just an amazing recruiter. He's doing the heavy lifting on guys like Solomon and Reese. Guy would be lethal in the SEC... so let's hope he never leaves Michigan.

This Woodbey announcement is taking forever, smoke says FSU and that'd be an impressive pull by Taggert after just offering him.

Happy with USC's essential Bo Calvert for Abdul Malik-McClain swap with fUCLA. 

Not a bad start for SC today, never fully expected Carman to come here but still sad to see him head to Clemson (at least it's not Ohio). 

SC ended the day with...

CA Palaie Gaoteote 5* LB: huge win for us, game changer at LB imo.

CA Chase Williams 4* CB: little bit of a surprise, if we can add ITS to this kid ill be happy. 

CA Justin Dedich 4* C: top rated center, solid from day 1.

CA Raymond Scott 4* LB: reminds me of Hayes Pullard

HI Kana'i Maugu 4* LB: got a HUGE rankings bump in the latest update, kid flys around

IN Markese Stepp 4* RB: former ND committ, new to USC fans, big bodied kid.

CA Abdul Malik-McClain 4* DE: twitchy kid, needs to bulk up and has the frame.

CA Liam Douglass 3/4* OL: sort of surprised he was a take this early but he's been handpicked by our OL coach from day one. 

• Like 1