The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

4 hours ago, RollEagles said:

That's a pretty big get for USC. 

247 now has him ranked as the #21 overall player in the 2018 class and the 3rd best QB after Lawrence and Fields.

Pretty fair ranking for him imo. 

USC also just landed #13 overall JuCo player DT Caleb Tremblay. Big get for us, thought we were third behind Bama and UW. Should come in as an EE and be able to compete for starter reps. 

Edited by CaliforniaKid7

LSU with a huge get in Terrace Marshall. He's enrolling early and i could see him making an impact as a true freshman. Hope to see him and Jacoby Stephens develop together. We also landed two other 4star WRs in Kenan Jones and Jaray Jenkins so there should be no shortage of talent for Myles Brennan next year, who i really hope pans out.

Now if we can get James Foster and Surtain Jr ill be happy as hell. Michael Thompson and Mario Goodrich would be nice cherries on top. Foster would be a nice fallback as a dual threat if Brennan doesnt develop.

We loaded up on the front 7 nicely. Cherry, Travez Moore, Davin Cotton, and mammoth Chasen Hines will offer different talents to help the d-line unit overall. We'll also get to see Breiden Fehoko, a starter at Texas who transferred last summer and had to sit out.

Baskerville and Damone Clark will help our LB depth with us losing Key, Alexander, and Thompson to graduation.

Badara Traore was a nice signing as well. He's a giant who i expect will compete for the vacant left tackle job immediately.

Im ecstatic with our recruiting class so far and what it looks like we're gonna end up with. Surtain and Greedy at corner makes me drool. Still holding out hope for S Kelvin Joseph despite his decommitment as well. Dont f*** it up Ed.

Edited by riceman80