The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

11 minutes ago, Danger said:

Oweh to Penn State. Tyreke Smith to Ohio State.

I'm alright with this. Rumor is Micah Parsons is going to be playing a consider amount of Middle Linebacker at least in his freshman year, so this is a huge get for us.

Would rather have Smith, but Oweh is good. And it's not a rumor. James Franklin said as much on signing day.

31 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

It's only going to get worse if UGA wins the championship. I know we go back and forth on this a ton here but this but what they're doing is super scary from a rival fans perspective. 

I'm not worried.

41 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Eh, there's a lot of time between now and NSD.

?

All of their good recruits have signed. They've already got 6 5* kids in the bag no matter what happens between now and February.

Assuming that other 5* is Tyson Cambell. Last 3 CB picks have been UGA including the Rusty Mansell and Kipp Adams.

21 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

?

All of their good recruits have signed. They've already got 6 5* kids in the bag no matter what happens between now and February.

Assuming that other 5* is Tyson Cambell. Last 3 CB picks have been UGA including the Rusty Mansell and Kipp Adams.

I'm saying that nothing is locked in until NSD with the guys who haven't signed.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I'm saying that nothing is locked in until NSD with the guys who haven't signed.

You keep doubting, yet nothing I have posted in months has been wrong when it comes to Georgia recruiting. Live in your delusions all you want. It's happening, and don't be surprised if it's 2 5* DBs, although there is work to go on the second.

Just now, jrry32 said:

The 3 guys who haven't signed are their 3 worst commits. I'll venture a guess that the only reason they haven't signed is because Georgia doesn't actually want them.

If you mean, it's a long way until signing day for the new 5*, fair. But they've got a ridiculous class locked in already, 100%.

2 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

You keep doubting, yet nothing I have posted in months has been wrong when it comes to Georgia recruiting. Live in your delusions all you want. It's happening, and don't be surprised if it's 2 5* DBs, although there is work to go on the second.

That'd be up there with recent Bama, Urban Meyer Florida, and Reggie Bush USC classes as an all time great crootin' class.

3 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The 3 guys who haven't signed are their 3 worst commits. I'll venture a guess that the only reason they haven't signed is because Georgia doesn't actually want them.

If you mean, it's a long way until signing day for the new 5*, fair. But they've got a ridiculous class locked in already, 100%.

That's very clearly what I'm saying.

3 minutes ago, devils1854 said:

When have I doubted your information? It's generally been what I'm hearing, but there's too much time left to chalk a guy up as a lock at this point who is still going through the process.