Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

2 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

He is coming off of an injury. But this release had everything to do with their putrid cap situation and the fact that Mathieu would not restructure the deal.

I realize that, but they had 20 million for Sam Bradford and Mike Glennon and whatever he’s going to make.

43 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Yeah I'd love to get Mathieu in here. He's one of my favorite player in the NFL. He's one of the better players that's been released in a few years. Arizona screwed themselves.

If the cards are stupid enough to let him go.... I'd sign him right now too! I've had him on my fantasy team before and he has always score plenty of points. So he has to be doing something right. 

That is all

Mastercheddaar

4 minutes ago, Don Roshi said:

Could Bitonio slide over to LT?

He played it in college I believe. Some think he can, I fall into that group. Some think he can’t and cite that we didn’t move him to LT after Thomas’ injury as proof. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/joel-bitonio?id=2543737

This pre draft profile suggests whilst he is undersized, he is versatile enough to play anywhere. The arm length is OT length, right?

Slide him over if he can do it and get Nelson after a trade down, I’d be all over that.

Just now, Aztec Hammer said:

He played it in college I believe. Some think he can, I fall into that group. Some think he can’t and cite that we didn’t move him to LT after Thomas’ injury as proof. 

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/joel-bitonio?id=2543737

This pre draft profile suggests whilst he is undersized, he is versatile enough to play anywhere. The arm length is OT length, right?

Slide him over if he can do it and get Nelson after a trade down, I’d be all over that.

I think him continuing to play LG after the injury was to maintain status-quo. Same reason Shon stayed at RT.

Archived