Devils Country Music Thread

devils1854

On 1/7/2018 at 2:06 PM, devils1854 said:

2018 New Artist Radio Edition

Jordan-Davis1-300x225.jpg

Jordan Davis

Davis pretty much already has a hit with his first single, Singles You Up. He is a UMG Nashville guy, so I would expect this song to be a #1 hit somewhere around the end of March, or the first of April, depending on the price to get it there. There really isnt much else to say about this guy. He does have a large beard.........

Singles You Up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHUBYEvBgnE

http://charts.bdsradio.com/bdsradiocharts/charts.aspx?formatid=4

man Im good.

On 4/23/2018 at 7:34 PM, devils1854 said:

Yall just dont know. This West Coast Bakersfield Outlaw sound is :x

She cannot sing...at all.

@Slinky

I keep waiting for the pay off and there's nothing there. Same vocals, no range. Same style. She's average, at best.

Edited by bkobow05

22 hours ago, bkobow05 said:

She cannot sing...at all.

@Slinky

I keep waiting for the pay off and there's nothing there. Same vocals, no range. Same style. She's average, at best.

Yeah, sorry Devil, but I'm just not feeling it at all. Like bk said, average at best.

Now you know who I do like who's "newer"? I'm in love w/ this song. And I love how she isn't all young and pretty like most of the other female artists. "Girl Goin' Nowhere" (2nd video) is so good. Choked me up man. 

Edited by Slinky
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Slinky said:

Yeah, sorry Devil, but I'm just not feeling it at all. Like bk said, average at best.

Now you know who I do like who's "newer"? I'm in love w/ this song. And I love how she isn't all young and pretty like most of the other female artists. "Girl Goin' Nowhere" (2nd video) is so good. Choked me up man. 

Love McBryde. Had her as one of my favorite new artists for 2018 back in December. Her album is fantastic. Unfortunately it came out the same day as the Kacey Musgraves trash, so its getting slept on. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/5/2018 at 9:00 AM, devils1854 said:

Surprisingly, I actually love it. Its catchy in a time where everything on country radio is bland and has no direction. 

Agreed, albeit not a surprise for me. 

Country radio is as bad as it’s been in a while imo