Minor Niner News Thread

y2lamanaki

14 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What are you thinking is a fair deal? 

#7 to #2 is equivalent of a 1st, then they get a high 2nd rounder along with a 2020 3rd. Not sure what else would make the deal fair. 2020 2nd? 

Swap of 2 and 6, niners 2020 frp. Think that's where it probably starts to some degree

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Swap of 2 and 6, niners 2020 frp. Think that's where it probably starts to some degree

I'm fine with that. 2019 high 2nd is probably equivalent of a potential late 2020 1st rounder. If Giants want to do that? Then fine by me. 

• Like 1

On 2/19/2019 at 10:34 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm fine with that. 2019 high 2nd is probably equivalent of a potential late 2020 1st rounder. If Giants want to do that? Then fine by me. 

Agreed. I think it has something to do with the optics. Like how the raiders were able to say they got two firsts for Mack when really, they were only likely trading up a handful of slots (assuming the bears are marginally successful next season)

2 hours ago, N4L said:

I'm good with this. He had a very good year last year. We all know the upside is there

Meh. Depends on what you mean by upside. He is what he is, which is not a pass rusher. His upside is pretty limited in my opinion given that. Quality run stopper though. Has a role. It's not a 9+ million role, but I'm hoping the decision not to cut him is to work and maybe an extension at a more reasonable hit, or scour the trade market for him

• Like 1