New Jerseys Thread

ttitansfan4life

3 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

If you follow sportslogosnet on Twitter, you guys can see the full home top, leaked, and they are GREAT.

Yeah someone linked it a few pages back. Seems the consensus around here is that we don't like it. Feeling pretty let down tbh.

3 hours ago, Justin615$ said:

I wanted something like these...

Looking at these, it looks basically what we've seen but with better lighting and not showing the light blue as much. 

This picture looks 100%better. 

Much like I said. I needed to see the uniform not drapped over some boxes. Lol 

3 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23017197/nfl-launches-investigation-alleged-leak-titans-uniform 

NFL is investigating who leaked the uniforms. That’s definitely the real jersey then I would say

While the leaks likely are real, this doesn't really confirm anything. As PK said on twitter, the NFL would investigate for the sole reason of someone using the shield/their logo without their permission.

Honestly, I think I'll come around on them. Even just looking at them again today, I'm not nearly as bothered by the number font as I was yesterday. Definitely going to take some getting used to, but if the road jerseys are solid, they can win me over. Will also help to see them on an actual person.

37 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly, I think I'll come around on them. Even just looking at them again today, I'm not nearly as bothered by the number font as I was yesterday. Definitely going to take some getting used to, but if the road jerseys are solid, they can win me over. Will also help to see them on an actual person.

If the away looks like that mockup that's a pretty solid one. The home will grow on people.

I'd like to take a time machine back to like 2006 when people swore we had worn those red alternates... Maybe we will finally get one all these years later.

vpji4g.jpg

27 minutes ago, VY said:

If the away looks like that mockup that's a pretty solid one. The home will grow on people.

I'd like to take a time machine back to like 2006 when people swore we had worn those red alternates... Maybe we will finally get one all these years later.

vpji4g.jpg

Mandella Effect?  

Anyway... the guy who described the uniform to a T a couple weeks ago, mentioned he also saw a red jersey he assumed was a color rush.  So there's hope for you yet!

Archived