Draft Rumors

goldfishwars

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

What? Why would the raiders do this?

There is a rumor...and I stress rumor (and not a big one in terms of legs)...that they could be shopping him because they can't agree on terms of a contract. Supposedly they have a number that they won't come off, and he wants more. 

Whats the name of the older, white, skinny, draft analyst, wore glasses (Not Mel Kiper). I think he worked for ESPN. Completly blanking out on his name. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

1 minute ago, Forge said:

There is a rumor...and I stress rumor (and not a big one in terms of legs)...that they could be shopping him because they can't agree on terms of a contract. Supposedly they have a number that they won't come off, and he wants more. 

Interesting. I wonder what it would take to trade for him and what it would take to sign him 

Just now, jarren said:

Whats the name of the older, white skinny, draft analyst, wore glasses (Not Mel Kiper). I think he worked for ESPN. Completly blanking out on his name. Anybody know?

Clayton? But he's not a draft analyst.

3 minutes ago, jarren said:

Whats the name of the older, white, skinny, draft analyst, wore glasses (Not Mel Kiper). I think he worked for ESPN. Completly blanking out on his name. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

x950.jpeg?resolution=0

(OK, serious answer - Todd McShay?)

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

John Clayton?

1 minute ago, typecast said:

Clayton? But he's not a draft analyst.

Boom! It's him. Is he not a draft analyst? I could have sworn he was. 

Archived