Cowboys off season - training camp is almost here!!!

WizardHawk

14 minutes ago, Texasmade said:

Make it a 2nd and let’s party.

50 would be my max. Dallas Twitter media saying 50 + Heath + Scan/Woods. I'd say no to Woods.

But, then again, how many opportunities do you get at All-Pros? Would be a tough sell nonetheless.

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

50 would be my max. Dallas Twitter media saying 50 + Heath + Scan/Woods. I'd say no to Woods.

But, then again, how many opportunities do you get at All-Pros? Would be a tough see nonetheless.

I'd ask for no Woods as well, but that'd hardly be a deal breaker if they were adamant about it. I wouldn't let Xavier Woods keep me from acquiring an all-pro future HOF safety in the prime of his career. 

It would seem unlikely that SEA could do better than a 2nd and a 4th given ET's contract demands. Giving him Berry money is a risk, no matter how talented he is.

But I don't think Thomas is dumb/dead set on signing here under any circumstance. This isn't Carmelo Anthony to the Knicks. Someone else can trade for and pay him.

1 minute ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

If true, I hate this team. 

Just read this too....which, I mean, you knew it was coming. ET is going to want $10m+/yr for the long term. I simply don't see Dallas swinging it. 

I'm actually good with Dallas passing on Mathieu. Outside of '17 season, you can pencil him out for 3-5 gms with an injury.

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Just read this too....which, I mean, you knew it was coming. ET is going to want $10m+/yr for the long term. I simply don't see Dallas swinging it. 

I'm actually good with Dallas passing on Mathieu. Outside of '17 season, you can pencil him out for 3-5 gms with an injury.

So the Eagles will get one and the Redskins the other, while we sit here and sign a bunch of Jeff Heath's.

We're so content with mediocrity as a fanbase it's laughable. 

Archived