2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

6 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

I don't think there's a legit #1 receiver in this draft so a quality #2 is about as good I think this draft gets.

One of these guys is going to end up being the next Adam Theilen or Doug Baldwin. Might not be an AJ Green, but at least 1 or 2 WR's are going to surpass expectations and end up being solid #1's.

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Yes but it would still be nice to run that stuff. It's not like he has to put a lot of effort for him to prepare for the athletic drills. Might as well go out and show it. I see putting focus on throwing but at the same time he is such a natural athlete that he doesn't need to put a lot of effort into preparing for the athletic part and could still focus on throwing

The problem with this thought is that there is absolutely no upside in it from Jackson's perspective.  The best he can possibly do is confirm what everyone already thinks.  Jackson could post insanely good athletic numbers, and it would not affect his draft stock at all.  On the flip side, if he runs those drills and does anything in any drill that does not meet the high expectations, his stock takes an instant hit.  It's the athletic stuff everyone takes for granted that gives Jackson his current floor as a prospect.  His best move is to do nothing that might jeopardize that floor.

56 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

There are a few receivers in the 3rd-4th round range that might emerge as legitimate starters in the NFL:

• D.J. Chark
  • Tre'Quan Smith
  • J'Mon Moore
  • Cedrick Wilson

Value-wise, I like this group more than the guys projected to go in rounds 1-2.

These names are getting out of control

Archived