2018 NFL Combine (measurements in OP)

goldfishwars

6 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Is anyone really surprised?  He's in the same mold as Kelvin Benjamin/Devin Funchess.

People always hope they can find the upgraded version.   Looks like exactly the comp here, 4.73 2nd time.

14 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

And an 11'0 broad.   His composite profile is going to be something else.  

At 6'0" 210 lbs. He's a Bear at #39 if I have any say in it... which I don't... *hangs head in shame*

Just now, Shylo3716 said:

James Washington was hyped up as a speed guy. 

I didn't think he'd time well but he does a great job tracking the ball (and you'd better be great at that with the lollipops Mason Rudolph likes to throw downfield).

13 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

Not a speedy guy... Just an awesome deep ball player. They throw so many deep balls at OSU. He really knows how to track and adjust to the ball. If he was a speed guy on top of that he would probably be a borderline top 10 pick

5 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Not a speedy guy... Just an awesome deep ball player. They throw so many deep balls at OSU. He really knows how to track and adjust to the ball. If he was a speed guy on top of that he would probably be a borderline top 10 pick

Quite a few people brought up his track background in another thread.

7 minutes ago, Shylo3716 said:

5 minutes ago, G08 said:

I didn't think he'd time well but he does a great job tracking the ball (and you'd better be great at that with the lollipops Mason Rudolph likes to throw downfield).

He was a high-performing track athlete coming out of HS.   Just not elite straight-line speed.   But his 3-cone/shuttle/vert/broad are going to be huge if he's going to make a name as more than a lid lifter without elite lid-lifting straight line speed.   Chark just took that label away now.

Archived